DE VERE GRAND HOTEL BRIGHTON 97-99 Kings Rd,
Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FW
Telephone: +44 8719156844
The Management and Department of De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton is here to announce some vacancies positions on the newly build branch of De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton. We are hereby inviting interested professionals to apply for these vacancies immediately.
We are urgently employing new workers who will function in our new branch here in central London, Which will be commission for full operation by this month.
AVAILABLE VACANT DEPARTMENT:
1. Accounting Department; Accounting Officer and Clerk.
2. Human Resources Division and Administrative Department.
3. Sales & Marketing Department.
4. Store keepers/recording.
5. Kitchen: restaurant(s) - bar(s) – bakery - buffet/banquets.
8. House Maid [Residential Maid] ready to live in our executive’s house with comfortable accommodation.
9. Engineering, Maintenance and Drivers.
10. Security Department
Note: Eligible applicator must have valid international passport, minimum of high school certificate holder, Age limit 18 years and above.
To apply for any of the job position above, you will be requested to forward us your resume and scan copy of your international passport to the management Via Email: (email@example.com) before we can be able to offer you a suitable post here in London.
The Management will provide you as Follows,
1. Free Accommodation.
2. Free Medical Care.
3. Free Feeding.
4. Free Flight Ticket.
5. Free Company Car Depending On The Efforts And Work Experience.
6. Quality Single or Family Housing Accommodation in Company Community.
7. Free Medical/Dental Care in England For Employee and Family.
8. Excellent Educational Assistance Benefits with Family Status Employment.
9. Paid Airfares Allowing Full Flexibility With Holiday Travel.
10. Personal Effects Shipment and Excess Baggage Allowances.
11. Full access To Some of the Finest and Social Recreational Facilities in England.
12. Life insurance and Paid Vacation.
13. Official Vehicle/Maximum Security in Work Environment and Housing Community.
Basic monthly salary will start from £2,500 TO £12,200 Great British pounds based on degree. You are required to forward your resume to the details below if you are interested to work here in our hotel.
Note: You are required to send your CV/resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enable us attend to your file as soon as possible.
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....