From: Watt . < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Date: Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Good day ,
are you and your family, i hope you guys are doing great. First of all i
will apologies for my delay in sending you this Document, as i was very
very busy in a court case, a case involving murder specifically. I am
happy because i just won that case. i want you to understand
that if you must accomplish or rather in other words, attain success in
this fund Transfer you have to follow my instructions Accurately as it' s
been given to you.
said funds is right now is deposited at the Reserve Bank of India, i
actually asked and required for the money to be transferred via the
Reserve Bank of India (R.B.I) for a stress free and smooth transaction.
trust me i have my reason. I have attached right here the
Partnership Agreement DOC, please do find in the attached file, append
your signature immediately and get back to me with it in other for me to
quickly provide you with the direct contact of the Bank.
put you in contact with the Transfer Manager of the Bank, and they will
see to it that the fund is transferred into your designated Bank Account
in the UK without further delay or waste of time. Please get back to me.
BARR. D. WATT
PARTNERSHIP/NON DISCLOSURE/NON CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT
MRS. ALICE WALTON
165 MINETAL WELLS, TEXAS U.S.A
HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS
BEARER OF ID/PASSPORT NO:
HEREINAFTER REFFERED TO AS
REGARDING THE TRANSFERRING OF MRS. ALICE WALTON CHARITY FUND TO
THE TUNE OF $1,000,000,000:00 (ONE BILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) IN A BANK
TO BANK ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER FROM THE RESERVE BANK TO UNITED
KINGDOM FOR CHARITY ON BEHALF OF MRS. ALICE WALTON.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. FINANCIER recognizes and acknowledges the competitive value and confidential nature of all
material hereafter furnished to FINANCIER relating to the concept. And will keep such
information in the strictest of confidence, except as allowed by this document.
2. That, all documents, pertaining to the transaction, transmitted via fax or E-mail is to be legal and
binding on both parties.
3. FINANCIER agrees and understands that the obligation of confidence set forth herein shall not
terminate unless FINANCIER makes the information public other than as a result of acts.
4. FINANCIER agrees to provide 30% commission of the gross ONE BILLION US DOLLAR to
the FUND MANAGER on the successful transfer of her funds to the fund's manager's account
in UNITED KINGDOM.
5. FINANCIER agrees to be bound by the precincts of this PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT and its
desires and also to be bound by the charity agreements drawn by the FUND MANAGER.
6. FINANCIER agrees to refund all expenses entered into by both parties, during the transfer
process of the funds.
7. FUND MANAGER acknowledges signing this document binds an oath of confidentiality.
8. FUND MANAGER agrees to do everything within its immediate borders to make sure
FINANCIER'S funds are used for the intended purpose, on the successful transfer of the latter
out of the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
9. FUND MANAGER agrees not to act in any way in contravention of this sworn and notarized
agreement or connive with any third party subject in any way detrimental to the precincts of this
Mrs. Alice Walton
(FUND MANGER) (FINANCIER)
Barrister David Watt
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....