419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: magali@dinamicaservicos.com.br
Reply-to: melissaann08@yahoo.com.hk
Sent: 2/21/2015 10:53:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time
Subj: Dear Friend/Charity Work!
Dear Friend/Charity Work!
I am Mrs. Melissa Ann, an aged widow suffering from long time cancer. I have US$27,5Million funds inherited from my late husband but I need a very honest and trustworthy person that will use the fund for charity work and help the less privileged out there. I have mapped out 25% (US$6.875Million) of the US$27.5Million for you as a person while the other 75% (US$20.625Million) you will use for the charity work. If you would be able to use the funds for charity work, please
kindly reply for further details.
Thanks,
Mrs Melissa Ann
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Feb-2015