419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: Gu Kailai <j.battistoni@medsyn.fr>
Subject: (No Subject)
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 5: 00 AM

I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians, I have a huge sum of amount to give to Charity.Contact me for more details if you are interested. citikings@hotmail.com
 
Mr From: Gu Kailai <j.battistoni@medsyn.fr>

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your email, I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012.

I have decided to give out Donations to Charity, as the Government will not Stop until they have completely destroyed my Family. I do not intend to involve any member of my Family, as I will not want the money traced to them. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger who believes in Charity, to assist me give out the money to help the less privilege. I have decided to do this because if the Deposit is not cleared within the next 1-2 Months it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the Government. Will it not be better to have the Funds given to Charity than have it Claimed by the Government?

If You will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need You to follow up with all I will state on this email. Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of You. The Money in question is Deposited with a Finance Security Company in USA, The total amount is $11.4 Million,and In my present state all of this is not of value anymore, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.

Secondly, no one knowns about this money for now except the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit during one of my Trips to the USA, I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the USA before we had problems with the Government. This was a means by which I transferred funds out of China without a trace, and I can assure You that if You do not Claim this money this money will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need You to Claim the Money instead.

I know You will be wondering how You can claim the money, this is actually not an issue as all I need to do is give You the Deposit Ref Number for the money. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Money, You do not even need to Travel to the Office to Claim the Money as this might not be too safe for You. As a Beneficiary of the Money (by providing the Deposit Ref Number) You will Order for it to be transferred to You, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Finance Company. So it is completely safe and risk free, and the will be transferred electronically through a Banking system to any of your account you wish to receive it.

This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Deposit Number and Contacts of the Finance Company in Charge in USA, when You Open Communication with the Finance Company as the New Beneficiary by Quoting the Deposit Number You shall handle the Cost of the Vault Fee of the money to Your Account. I am unable to send You the Security vault, and keeping fee from here due to my present predicament, but I do assure You that the little amount for the Security vault, and keeping fee will be nothing compared to the Charity work and what You stand to gain.

I do hope You understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a complete stranger like You for this project. I believe after reading my above link, You will find a place in your hearth to try to help with this last wish of mine.

I am ready to give you 20% of the total sum, while you use the remaining 80% for Charity Work.

Kindly send to me your complete Names and Home address and other relevant details to email the bank of your application for the funds.

Thank you,
Ms. Gu Kailai.
Gu 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 29-Mar-2015