Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: Jasmin Rose < jasminrose0@hotmail.com >
Date: Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Subject: I am Mrs JASMIN ROSE from London
To:


My dear,

I beleive i can trust you to carry out this Work,
I am Mrs JASMIN ROSE from London United Kingdom I am married to Late Mr Abdulhaq of blessed memory who was a well known Gold dealer from Kuwait to London for through out his life before he died in the year 2010. We where married for 11 years without a child.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of One Million British Pound Sterling (£ 1.000.000.00 GBP) in a fix deposit account with one of the banks here in London using my name as the beneficiary since we could not bear a child.
Currently I am very sick from cancer of the lug despite the fibroid and tumor which denied me a child when my husband was alive as a result i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor report .
I want this money to be shared among the less privileged and motherless homes since i do not have a child to inherit it.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I want to share this fund through you.I can offer you 20% of the fund for your involvement and sincere service, while the remaining 80% must be distrubuted and used propersly in a good charity work.
Any delay in your respond will give me room to seek for another organization or individual for this same purpose.Until i hear from you my dreams lay hugely on your shoulders I am waiting to read from you soon.

From Mrs YASMIN

 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017