UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS- NIGERIA.
MR. PHILLIPS ODUOZA
THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
OFFICE LINE: +2347046055953
DIRECT LINE: +2347010949993
FAX LINE: +234 12270491
REF: UBA/223/XCCX/GMDOFFICE/2015 ISIN CODE: NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
Date: June 29, 2015
Dear Esteemed Customer,
How do you want to receive your out standing payment with our bank and how do you want us to belief you are the rightful beneficiary of this payment with our bank when you have declined to all the bank's payment systems?
You have been informed that, your U-Direct account (online account) has been activated to enable you transfer your funds by yourself either gradually or at once to your designated bank account or to your already existing ATM card through our International Inter-Switch Platform: https://ibank.ubagroup.com
without going through governmental processes with the given account details pending it's validation inline with the Central Bank of Nigeria Know Your Customer (KYC) policy.
1. You have declined to tender the required documents for the validation of the activated u-direct account set up in your name and refused to procure a covering paper that will enable us belief you are truly the rightful beneficiary.
2. You declined to pay the cost of transfer of your funds knowing very well that, the insurance policy bond covering your funds prohibits us from deducting such from the principal amount?
3. declined to procure the required permission for us to deduct the cost of transfer of your funds or any cost from the principal amount knowing very well that, the insurance policy bond covering your funds prohibits us from deducting it?
4. declined to come to our bank's head office in Lagos Nigeria to claim the ATM MasterCard issued in your name from the U-direct account and refused to pay for it's delivery to your residence.
5. even when you are offered a soft loan by the Management of the bank to settle any of these cost, you declined to accept.
Confirm urgently before this payment will be revoked indefinitely, the account will be closed believing we may have contacted you in error or you were fraudulently contacted by one of our staff to claim this payment.
Maybe you want to be sure of whom I am, log into the bank's website viz:
but if you want to know more about me into: https://www.ubagroup.com/mc/bio?id=20120904032833dky9zr9pp7
Thanks for your understanding and good luck.
Mr. Phillips Oduoza
Group Managing Director/Executive Director,
United Bank for Africa Plc