Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs


On 22 July 2015 at 06:56, Anita May < anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com > wrote:
Hello Handsome,

Good Day to you. .How are you doing? I saw your Profile on the on CS and I am in Interested in knowing more about you and get to know each other more better. Here is a little about me. . My name is Anita May and I am Born and Brought up California in Fresno , 37 years old. A lady from a good Christian home. . I am new to CS site

Was checking on profile while i came across your profile and liked your pic. .well am on there to meet a soul mate someone to spend the rest of my life with. someone with no past baggage someone to call my love my husband my one and only my friend my everything. not just someone to talk about sex talk with a man who is ready for true love

someone who is ready to give his heart away for true love to flow in there.Someone who can make me happy and make him happy too for the rest of our live.I am Single, from a good christian home. I am looking for an Serious Relationship. I am tired of living alone. Summer days make me cry with this feeling of something lost that i once had. I love. that' s me. I love loving. I believe love is an action. someday i' ll find someone who loves me. and i' ll love him too. forever. and forever won' t end, like it has before.I don' t go by your standard. I go by mine.I' m 5' 6 tall, and i love it.I have black eyes.I have not been with a man in 3years now but now am looking for a serious and committed relationship that leads to marriage someday. i know i will find my soul mate soon who knows if it might be you!!! well email me and tell me about yourself your present Relationship and past ones tell me about your dream in life what you want in a woman and how you want your future to look like with your soul mate let me know if your ready for all the task it takes to build your life with your favorite woman.


I need an honest,caring,Loving,Faith full,Loyal, God fearing man and Understanding person. I want a man whom i can rely on trust believe give my heart and body with soul to. i would really love to know more about you and see if we are both looking for the same thing in a relationship. please send me about yourself in full with some pics if you can and i will do the same asap. i am ready to give it a try and make it work between us if your what am looking for your response will let me know . . I know CS site seems not to be for straight people but i know no matter what i can still find my own man even in the midst of the bad once there must be a good one so am giving this a try am not a porn girl or a slut am a straight girl who is new to this dating thing but i can make the very best out of it so please get back to me with about you and i will reply asap.


Hope you have a Lovely Day and God bless you.


Thanks

Anita.

 Anita May
Anita May
Mr
From: Anita May < anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com >
Date: 23 July 2015 at 00:21
Subject: RE: RE


Well , I was into Modelling before and I am not into it anymore because i want to settle down with the right man. Will all have past and that' s my past okay. I am just looking for someone to spend all the rest of my life with and start a new life together. I am so sorry to hear about your wife and child. I will like you to write me and tell me more about you because i am very very Interested in you and knowing more about you. Take care and I will be waiting to hear from you.

ANITA.

 Anita May
Mr On 24 July 2015 at 05:33, Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Okay and why are they calling you. Hope you are good and fine.
 
Mr From: Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 10:55:59 +0000
Subject: BELIEVE IN ME...WE ARE MEANT TO BE FOREVER!!!!

Hi My Sweetie,

Good Evening to you my Husband to be real soon.How are you doing?I have
been missing you all day. I wish i can be there with you soon,I hate
missing you , I missed you. So
will could feel each other day next to each other. Well Just wanna let
you know what am thinking....... I will be Happy to meet you someday.. I
really want to met you and spend all the rest of my life with you. A good
friend
of mine once told me that if you can focus on a dream and keep it
within your sight unconditionally, that dream can become a reality. I
believe this to every extent, but
there is one dream that sheer belief cannot achieve. This is to fall in
love... To find someone who you can trust enough to give all of
yourself. Someone whose eyes can lose you and all the same can lead you
in the right directions. Someone to cherish, to want,
to need... to complete you and help you find your place. Someone blind
of your imperfections, def to words untrue, but able to hear unspoken
thoughts and see untold dreams. Belief on its own will not bring you
love, but love will give birth to new belief that
budding dreams may bloom. You are my belief. You're my strength and my
wisdom. My friend... my best friend...
my perfect dream... and I love you

Believe in me Believe I love you with all my heart, Believe you can
trust in me,Believe I will always be there. I believe in you.I believe
you love me,I believe I can rely on you.I believe
no one will ever compare to you. Believe in us Believe in our future
together, Believe we can over come anything. Believe we are meant to be.
I want you to know I don't want you to go I don't want to go I want
love to grow, Our love was meant to be Forever
was and Forever will be....I'm so tired I can hardly see But my heart
does see what is in front of me My whole self exists only with your
love. You are me I am you m We, are true.And baby, I really, really,
love you. .
I can't wait us to be together and have fun together.

Thanks

Stay Cool and Safe

God will Help you.

Hugs and Kisses

A lot of Love

Anita for You
Anita.

Anita May
Anita May

Mr From: Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:02:35 +0000
Subject: RE: RE

I hope you get my email and i am also missing you and thinking about
you. I am going to RING your PHONE OKAY.
 
Mr From: Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:00:28 +0000
Subject: JUST ME AND YOU !!!

Hello My Hubby,

Good Morning to you, I want you to know that you were in my dreams and
can't wait to share it with you in person.I am always happy when never i
wake up in the morning and read your mail...You always put smile on my
face. I Love you with everything and I promise to always be there for
you. I miss you so much.You came into my life when I needed you the
most.I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime,
then I promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Glad
to have you in my life....Knowing your the only thing that keeps me
alive.Life is like a sweet dream when I am in your arms... I Love
You..Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true... I
Love You.You're my strength and my wisdom. I want you us to share our
ideas together and we both look at it. I'll be there when you need me.No
matter what happens,I promise to always care,And wherever you are,I
will always be there.Through good times and bad,Happy and sad,I will
always be true,And I promise to always love you.You make me feel so
special,When you say that you love me,You're in everything that I
do.Thanks for being there for me,Thanks for loving me like you do,Trust
me-it goes both ways,Because im madly in love with you.My friend... my
best friend... my perfect dream... and I love you.You are truly my one
soul mate.You are my destiny, my everything and you are my faith. I Love
You . I love you so much with all my heart and soul and will
always do till death do us apart.I thank God every night since I found
you...You came into my life when i need you. I am so thankful I met
you....You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I
would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even
want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the
way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do
everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are
together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on
earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with
you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know,
it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Love always,
Anita For You
Anita Love You
Anita Need You
Anita For

Your Anita Forever.
 
Mr From: Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 05:44:24 +0000
Subject: RE: RE

Good Morning to you from here my Love , I am about leaving to
church now and will pray for you. I miss you and love you so much.

ANITA.
 
Mr From: Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:25:34 +0000
Subject: YOU ARE SO PERFECT FOR ME!!!

Good Morning My Prince,

I am missing you
so so much I believe our prayers have been answered by God by meeting
you and can't really wait to meet
you in person. I have find out how much is going to cost me to fly to
you and i hope will can both work hand to hand to make our dreams come
true. Because i have spent so much money here on my Consignment and
won't have enough to cover the whole money for the Airfare.
So i will be very happy if you can assist me my Love. I sit here
dreaming of you and really can't wait to wake up seeing you by my side and
start my day by saying Good Morning my Love. You are my everything and
forever we shall be together. Meeting you has been
an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you
and ONLY you.You're my life and you have my whole heart. Wherever you
go I'm always right there with you, because you have my heart and soul. I
adore you and every part of you.Each day
has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each
passing day.I thank God everyday that you are mine. I love you with my
whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that
away.my heart, my mind, my body and my soul
... I belong to you now. I can't wait to spend forever with you.You are
in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart....You
are in my prayer and with you i am happy.

I am so in love with you, and Cant Wait To Spend Forever With You.

Yours and only yours.

Your Anita Forever.

Anita for .
 
Mr On 27/07/2015, Anita May <anitaseekingforherman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well , I think it won't be possible for us to make our dreams come true.
> Because i am sorry to say i don't have money to book a flight ticket and fly
> to you and you also said you cannot help me. Meaning our dreams and hopes is
> going to die because of this.The Security Company said they cannot handover
> the money to me.....i was told that the money should not be giving
> me....Because of the Instruction giving to them by my late Dad...Because Dad
> was kind of skeptical cos of the bad man out there who take advantages of a
> lady who has a soft mind and i was told that Until my Fiancee contact them
> and they both seal and Understand each other. The Consignment is worth of
> $7.5 Million Us. So you can't help someone you call your girl friend and
> your wife to be so nothing is going to happen. I am sorry for asking you for
> money okay. I think you should rethink and let me know okay. I have been
> crying all day because i think things is not going to work out for us the
> way will want or plan it...Because you are a military. I never heard of it
> before that you can't help your family because you are a military man
>
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Aug-2017