419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs
Em 12/07/15 23:29, grace boaker escreveu:
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello Nice meeting you i m seeking for friendship/ business partnership if you are interested in knowing more about me contact me back on my email gracebokari2@hotmail.com for easy communicating.waiting to read from you.
 
Mrs


2015-07-16 12:29 GMT-03:00 grace bokari < gracebokari2@hotmail.com > :
Hello Dear Friend Nice meeting you,

I,m very happy to come in contact with you , It will delight me to have a friend like you whom could be trusted and understood at all times. I will crave your patience, to painstakingly go through my mail and feel the pains and sorrows am presenting passing through. My mail, is the story of my life. . and I have the believe you will be rich in compassion to see through my pains.
My name is Miss Grace Zina Bokari, 26 years old female from Sierra Leone.in West Africa. I am a Medical student, My father of the blessed memory is Dr. Patrick Bokari. He was a very successful business man. He operates mainly within the eastern and central African ruling class and has more of his business in Gold and Diamonds trading. He was murdered alongside with my mother and only sister by the Janjaweed militant, who later got our house burnt down days later. As at the time of the crisis I was in the campus hostel, part of the reasons why I escaped being killed.

Call it coincidence or providence, the very day I visited home to enquirer about my family particularly my father since I couldn' t reach neither of them on phone was the day they where murdered in their cold blood. I saw them lying down in their pool of blood, and in that confused, terrified and unexplained situation, I could only lay my hands in few of our family valuables including my late Dad' s briefcase. The story I got much later was that the rebels came back less than 48 hours after the murdered my family members to loot some valuables including Gold and Diamonds and after which set our family mansion ablaze. I left my country { Sierra Leone. } to Senegal where i am living now in Rosso - Senegal by the help of Roman Catholic Missionaries.

I am actually searching through this medium, a Trusted friend, who will help me relocate and at the same time stand as a trustee to the sum of $7 million US Dollars my late father willed in my favor. The information about the money and documents/papers concerning the money I found in my late Daddy personal briefcase which I took alongside.

I shall consider you as my trustee only when i see that my good intentions to nominate you as trustee will not be betrayed. Part of the information I found in the documents shows that I can only access said money only when I get a foreign business partner should the unexpected happen to him. My mother whom is made to stand for me in this case, died alongside with my father.

I will like to invest in your country if you will be there for me Please do all your possible best to assist me out OK. I promise to offer you 20% of the total fund for your help, its from my heart and the remaining money will be managed by you in any good business of your choice while i go back to school to complete my studies. I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer making it total of 30% of the total money.
I would have love to come over to your country to live with you but the problem is that I do not have money to process my travel documents and my refugee clearance paper' s.

My uncles and relations were not in good terms with my Daddy when he was alive so I perceive they will send me to my untimely grave if they got wind of the amount left by my late father.
I shall relate more on the details concerning the documents as we advance in communication and intimacy.
I appreciate the painstakingly effort you put in to read this volumes I call the story of my life.
I await your reply.
Yours sincerely
Miss Grace,


 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Jul-2015