419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: tessy brown < tessybrown888@hotmail.com >
Date: 2 July 2015 at 03:30
Subject: Re:



Now,I' m looking for a new relationship i don' t know if its you ? But the kind of man am looking for must be very responsible,honest,caring,loving,God fearing and open minded.I need a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for love,relationship and a father figure.i don' t know if you want to meet me in person and if you are serious about the relationship please the distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.

Hope to hear from you soonest.if you are interested then, I have some questions for you Tessy

 
Mr From: tessy brown <tessybrown888@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 07:00:16 +0000
Subject: Re: RE

Hi , how are you doin,I think being receptive brings about
sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain
insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not
afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and
caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and
cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's
there solacing me is more than good enough. Have you ever had someone
not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew
wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I
would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I
would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man
is to protect him.The kind of family that i am gonna have largely
depends on how passionate my husband is. I don't know where i am
gonna start it yet and i hope i find the place that is good for the
business. Perhaps if things go well with us, you can also help me
find the right place. Although,everything depends on what God
says.Well, I hope to hear from you soon remain blessed. Hope you are
not tired of reading my long email. Sincerely Yours tessy
 
Mr On 04/07/2015, tessy brown <tessybrown888@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,Do you think it is a good idea for me to come directly to you on my
> way from here? Can you accommodate me in your house if need be we look for
> any hotel around you if that suits you for the few days so as to work on the
> chemistry that now exist between us? If that sounds good to you, let me know
> the name of the nearest airport to your City and let me also know if you
> will be able to meet me at the airport when I arrive. I will have to send to
> you the flight details when I am about to leave Nigeria. I should be out of
> here soon because I am almost done with the Refining of the Sculptures here.
> Only thinking about the Shipment of the refined the goods because I am yet
> to have an idea of how long it would take before the shipment will take off.
> I will have to stay because I can't leave the stock worth of 500,000USD
> here and leave just like that. I am sorry to say that but that is the truth.
> I can't also come and be a burden to you..
>
> Although it is very possible for me to go back to London and hand over the
> conclusion of the Shipment of the Refined Sculptures in the hands of my
> solicitor. And when the Shipment is set, The Bill of landing will be mailed
> to me. But I don't know your financial status for now, so I don't want to
> come and be a burden on you as am not financially buoyant for now because
> all the money with me as been planed for the Refining of my Sculptures,
> Shipment and transportation. I will like you to take your profile off the
> dating site since we are getting on fine or is there anything you are still
> looking for out there?...LOL... I hope this end in happiness and joy for us
> in the future. looking forward to read from you because every time I have
> something to read from you it always make me happy and put a good smile on
> my face. Sorry for my Long letter again....lol
> Hope to hear from you soonest. send your nice pic to me
 Tessy Lira Brown
Mr From: tessy brown <tessybrown888@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 05:45:26 +0000
Subject: Re: RE

Hello Dear,
I just read your email and wanted to write you a little note. Thank
you so much for your time and for sending the sweet email, and the pic
and for opening up so much. I want to tell you that we have not met
before but i am willing to do all that i can to make this right. I
have never been in real contact with anyone this long as i would have
been getting emails asking me for sex! This is so real. Over the hours
or days, it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor
actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you would be
great.I am sure you would be a wonderful person to me, and the whole
world. You would make me really happy and even though we are apart at
the moment, the feeling's made up each time I read from you. The
feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to write
you and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically and its
still growing.
I am not rushing things here and i want you to know that i am taking
my time too. We don't have to rush! I was thinking so much about you
today, i was thinking of meeting you, if that will ever be as i dont
know what you have in mind. I really want to meet you and the feeling
of meeting you at the airport fills my mind, even as i am writing you
this email. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought
of seeing you for the first time and i mean right in your arms, what
will it be like kissing you for the first time?. You make everything
complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and
having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you.
Time is ticking and i can't wait no more, and it's going by really
slow. I am here for days and i will be leaving soon, remember we are
yet to meet, we can take things real slow and i hope i am not moving
too fast for you? I am in need of a man to love me and not take any
advantage of me. I know you have goals as much as i do, so if there is
anything you want to talk about i am here for you. I want to listen to
every bit of your heart beat. If you are thinking of making me a
happy woman well you can put your mind at rest because, you have
already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so
open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little
girl, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, beautiful, and
with such a charming personality.
I never thought I would find you, but here you are. I am having strong
feelings for you, this might sound crazy. I have a feeble heart and
can't to hear you say you want to meet me too. I want to give you my
heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because
I am in thinking about you, . I would love you. Thank you , for you
have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am
the luckiest woman in the world to be in contact with you, I'm truly
honored.
Cheers,

tessy brown
 
Mr From: tessy brown <tessybrown888@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 05:00:57 +0000
Subject: Re: RE

Here is the another travel agent info..so that she will help me
book the flight to
you and you will make the transfer to my name just tell me when do you
want to come to you i cant wait to see your face.

NAME.. TESSY LIRA BROWN

COUNTRY..NIGERIA

CITY..IBADAN
STATE..OYO STATE

ZIPCODE..23402

ADDRESS.. AWOLOWO AVENUE OKE ADO IBADAN
 tessy brown
Mr From: tessy brown <tessybrown888@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 05:08:53 +0000
Subject: Re: RE

you can send through , money gram with question and answer as a
security for the money
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 14-Jul-2015