419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr


From: pc-servis@pc-servis.hr
Subject: Dear Partner, URGENT!
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 02:47:38 -0700

Desmond McLaughlin
27 High Street,
North Scarle Lincoln,
England LN6 9EP
Aug/08, 2015.
Dear Partner,
I am Desmond McLaughlin Esq. an attorney to Christian Eicht Mason, a deceased
Immigrant. Property magnate, who was based in the Spain, Also referred to as
my client. On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two
Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York in
their plan for a world cruise,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since then I have been managing his properties here in Spain. and some of
his properties, which he put out for sale. Which I monitored the payment as
his attorney, has been bought and paid for.
Now the money paid was deposited into his Local account here. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his
bank particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his
next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.
My late client has an account valued at $12.5 million dollars. Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some time now, and with the
bank giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 12.5
million dollars can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money.
The mode of shearing will be discussed on your interest in assisting the
transaction. I have all necessary information that can be used to back up
any Claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as
his attorney; this is a Risk free business relationship. Please get in touch
with me by my private email address: iinfodesmondmclaughlina04@gmail.com
For us to conclude this transaction I will want you to send me the following
information stated below:
1) Your full name.
2) Telephone and fax number, if possible include you mobile
telephone number.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
Enable us discuss further about this transaction.
Best regards,
BARRISTER Desmond McLaughlin Esq
 
Mr


> From: amigo4@tri-isys.com
> Subject: Dear Partner!!!
> Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:42:39 -0700
>
> Desmond McLaughlin
> 27 High Street,
> North Scarle Lincoln,
> England LN6 9EP
>
> Dear Partner,
>
> I am Desmond McLaughlin Esq. an attorney to Christian Eicht Mason, a deceased
> Immigrant. Property magnate, who was based in the Spain, Also referred to as
> my client. On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two
> Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York in
> their plan for a world cruise, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
> Since then I have been managing his properties here in Spain. and some of
> his properties, which he put out for sale. Which I monitored the payment as
> his attorney, has been bought and paid for.
>
> Now the money paid was deposited into his Local account here. I have
> contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
> by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his
> bank particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his
> next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.
>
> My late client has an account valued at $12.5 million dollars. Since I have
> been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some time now, and with the
> bank giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next
> of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 12.5
> million dollars can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money.
> The mode of shearing will be discussed on your interest in assisting the
> transaction. I have all necessary information that can be used to back up
> any Claim we may make.
>
> All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
> through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
> arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as
> his attorney; this is a Risk free business relationship. Please get in touch
> with me by my private email address: infodesmondmclaughlina@gmail.com
> For us to conclude this transaction I will want you to send me the following
> information stated below:
>
> 1) Your full name.
> 2) Telephone and fax number, if possible include you mobile
> telephone number.
> 3) Company name, position and address.
> 4) Profession, age and marital status.
> Enable us discuss further about this transaction.
>
> Best regards,
> BARRISTER Desmond McLaughlin Esq
 
Mr
From: " BARRISTER Desmond McLaughlin" < aon.@aon.at >
Date: Sep 24, 2015 8:16 AM
Subject: Dear Partner,
To:
Cc:

Desmond McLaughlin
27 High Street,
North Scarle Lincoln,
England LN6 9EP

Dear Partner,
I am Desmond McLaughlin Esq. an attorney to Christian Eicht Mason, a deceased
Immigrant. Property magnate, who was based in the Spain, Also referred to as
my client. On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two
Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York in
their plan for a world cruise,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since then I have been managing his properties here in Spain. and some of
his properties, which he put out for sale. Which I monitored the payment as
his attorney, has been bought and paid for.
Now the money paid was deposited into his Local account here. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his
bank particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his
next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.
My late client has an account valued at $12.5 million dollars. Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some time now, and with the
bank giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 12.5
million dollars can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money.
The mode of shearing will be discussed on your interest in assisting the
transaction. I have all necessary information that can be used to back up
any Claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as
his attorney; this is a Risk free business relationship. Please get in touch
with me by my private email address: iinfodesmondmclaughlina04@gmail.com
For us to conclude this transaction I will want you to send me the following
information stated below:
1) Your full name.
2) Telephone and fax number, if possible include you mobile
telephone number.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
Enable us discuss further about this transaction.
Best regards,
BARRISTER Desmond McLaughlin Esq
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 24-Sep-2015