Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Gesendet: Montag, 14. September 2015 um 20:37 Uhr
Von: gu@163.com
An: Recipients < gu@163.com >
Betreff: Inquiry:.
Hello, I am Gu Kailai, Wife of Former China Leader Bo Xilai, I have a huge sum of amount to give to Charity. Reply me for more details, if you are interested in helping me disbursing the sum to Charity on my behalf. This is My email address gukailai@pobox.sk Thank you, Ms.Gu Kailai
 
Mr
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. September 2015 um 18:34 Uhr
Von: " MS GU KAILAI" < msgukaikai@gmail.com >
Betreff: Thanks For your reponse
Thank you for your email, I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China' s most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012. you can read the link below.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19107301
I have decided to give out Donations to Charity, as the present China Government will not stop until they have completely destroyed my Family, I do not intend to involve any member of my Family, as I will not want the them to know about this money. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger like you who believe in Charity, to assist me give out the money to help the less privilege. I have decided to do this because if the Money is not cleared within the next 1-2 Months it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the China Government. Will it not be better to have the Money given to Charity than have it Claimed by the China Government?
If you will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need you to follow up with all I will state on this email.
Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of you. The Money in question is Deposited with a bank, The total amount is (Eleven Million Four Hundred Thousand Unite State Dollars) (11.4Million USD) and In my present situation i cannot invest this money anymore as planned, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Government.
Secondly, no one known about this money for now except the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit during one of my Trips , I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the USA before we had problems with the China Government. And I can assure you that if you do not Claim this money now, this money will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need you to Claim the Money instead as my Beneficiary.
I know you will be wondering how you can claim the money, this is actually not an issue as all I need to do is give you the Deposit Ref Number and making you my beneficiary for the money. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Money, You do not even need to Travel to the bank to Claim the Money, As my Beneficiary of the Money (by providing the Deposit Ref Number and Letter Of Authority) You will just open an online account in your Name with the Bank and the money will be credited into the Account and you can order for the Money to be transferred to you any where, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Finance Company. So it is completely safe and risk free and they will be transferred electronically through a Banking system to any of your account you wish to receive it.
This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Deposit Number and Contacts details of the bank in Charge , when You Open Communication with the Bank as my Beneficiary by Quoting the Deposit Number, you will be given guidelines on what to do to open an online account in your name, and the total money will be credited into the account.
I do hope you understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a complete stranger like you for this project. I believe after reading my above link, you will find a place in your hearth to try to help with this last wish of mine.
I am ready to give you 20% of the total sum, while you use the remaining 80% should be used for Charity Work.
Thank you,
Ms. Gu Kailai.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017