419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Gesendet: Sonntag, 03. Januar 2016 um 13:39 Uhr
Von: " UNITED NATIONS" < bankimoon060@unitednationsg.onmicrosoft.com >
An: Recipients < bankimoon060@unitednationsg.onmicrosoft.com >
Betreff: WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RECOVERED YOUR FUNDS (US$ 5,500,000.00).
WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFER.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017 , USA
YOUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.

Dear Sir/Ma,

We ' re delighted to inform you that through the LEGAL intervention of United Nations and World Bank delegates we have successfully secured the release of your funds which you abandoned because of the continuous demand for fees and certificates by those corrupt Government officials. However, note that an initial sum of US$ 5,500,000.00 only will be paid to you as part payment. Meanwhile, to avoid any form of disruption in getting your funds to you, the said amount (US$ 5,500,000.00) has been programmed into ATM MasterCard generated with globally Automated Biometrics Identification System (ABIS) through our affiliated financial institution which shall be delivered to your home address. Get in touch with our Chief Protocol Officer, Rev. Fr. Williams N. Okafor with the below details for delivering with 48-hrs;

Rev. Fr. Williams N. Okafor
Chief Protocol Officer, Dispatch Unit.
Email: revfrwilliamokafor@priest.com
Direct Tel: +234-81-2219-2603

Consequently, we advice that you stop further communication with impersonators claiming to be local representatives concerning your fund, we know your representatives in Africa at large, Nigeria, UK and other countries and if you still go ahead with them, it will be at your own risk and loss because any money you send to them for anything will be a waste since the only fund currently due to you is US$ 5,500,000.00 and it' s in the custody of Rev. Fr. Williams N. Okafor via ATM MasterCard, so do your best to contact him for delivering without delay.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Faithfully;
BAN KI MOON
Secretary-General United Nation
Cc: Bertrand Badr,
Managing Director and World Bank Group Chief Financial Officer.
Cc: Mahmoud Mohieldin,
Corporate Secretary and President' s Special Envoy.
Cc: UN Debt Reconciliation Committee.
 
Mr
From: Mr. Ban Ki-Moon < info@visbyfuturasport.it >
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 10:04 pm
Subject: Re:REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 03354.



-
UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 03354.
AMOUNT: $3 Million USD.


How are you, Hope all is well with you and your family, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.

United Nation have been having a meeting for the past 3 months which
ended 20, November 2015 with the World Bank President Mr.Jim Yong Kim
and the USA Secretary of State Mr. John Kerry.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of
the world, and the people that have lost their properties in the
earthquakes and tsunami United Nations and World Bank have agreed to
compensate them with the sum of $USD3 Million (Three Million United
States Dollars) each, this includes every foreign contractors that may
have not received their contract sum and people that have had an
unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to
Government problems etc.

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of
Economic and Financial Crime Commission {EFCC} observers and this is why
we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.
You are advised to contact Rev.Father, Nnamdi J. Okonkwo of FIDELITY
BANK, as he is our representative, contact him immediately for your
cheque/International Bank Draft of $USD3 Million (Three Million United
States Dollars) This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose so
he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number with
your correct mailing address, where you want him to send the Draft to
you.

Contact Rev. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo immediately for your Cheque:
E-MAIL fidelityplc30@hotmail.com
Name: Rev.Father, Nnamdi J. Okonkwo.
Phone: +2348160057102.

Good-luck and kind regards,
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).
UN making the world a better place
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
 
Mr
From: info@un.org < test@yuncooltech.com >
Sent: Sun, Jan 31, 2016 7:30 am
Subject: From Ban Ki Moon (UN)

From Mr. Ban Ki-moon United Nations Secretary.
Attn: Beneficiary.
We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction.
The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.
We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.
Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment,(ATM & Wire transfer) so that once the first payments enters into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance, once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from your account to Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) Online transfer procedure.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address.
It is a pity that, because of a peanut that was required of you to pay to enable your acclaimed fund payment legal documents to be release to you to enhance and expedite the successful conclusion of your long awaiting contractual/inheritance fund within a frame work of 48hrs made you to stop communication.
What a shame and embarrassment? If actually, you have spent money to execute this contract and have spent money in the hands of the fraudsters and impostors without achieving your goal in receiving this fund, what stops you from giving out one chance benefit of doubt and sacrifice with this token fee to see your fund payment successfully completed?
This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.
To break this down:
One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Three Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only.
Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($550) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00).
However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.
This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, Get back to me immediately with your option so that i will forward you the contact person at the paying Bank in Nigeria. to indicate your preferred option.
Contact Rev. Ben Dike
NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your proceed for the balance.
Best Regards.
From Mr. Ban Ki Moon
 
Mr
On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:21 am, United Nation Agency
< consultantoffice.raymondflorig@gmail.com > wrote:
From Mr. Ban Ki-moon United Nations Secretary.
Attn: Beneficiary.
We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the
sum of Eight Million Five Hundred United States Dollars
(US$8,500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your
inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction.
The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it
easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood
that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds
into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not
have these required fees.
We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment
to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two
(2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no
longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on
the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to
be released to him/her.
Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred
to your account by installments payment,(ATM & Wire transfer) so that
once the first payments enters into your account you can then use
money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance,
once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from
your account to Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) Online transfer
procedure.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) which is now in charge of your
Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving
their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you
should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct
mailing address.
It is a pity that, because of a peanut that was required of you to pay
to enable your acclaimed fund payment legal documents to be release to
you to enhance and expedite the successful conclusion of your long
awaiting contractual/inheritance fund within a frame work of 48hrs
made you to stop communication.
What a shame and embarrassment? If actually, you have spent money to
execute this contract and have spent money in the hands of the
fraudsters and impostors without achieving your goal in receiving this
fund, what stops you from giving out one chance benefit of doubt and
sacrifice with this token fee to see your fund payment successfully
completed?
This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive
part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the
remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.
To break this down:
One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150) fee will facilitate the release
of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Three
Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million
United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only.
Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($550) fee which is the total fee will
facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the
sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$8,500,000.00).
However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you
cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to
talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release
to you with the amount you can come up with.
This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised
to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, Get back to me
immediately with your option so that i will forward you the contact
person at the paying Bank in Nigeria. to indicate your preferred
option.
Contact Rev. Ben Dike
Email: info4unitednationconsultant684@gmail.com
NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no
proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our
discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your
account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your
proceed for the balance.
Best Regards.
From Mr. Ban Ki Moon
 
Mr

> Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:09:39 +0100
> Subject: Vital Information For Your Good
> From: info4unitednationconsultant684@gmail.com
>
> Dear United Nation Scam Victim.
>
>
> How are you doing today and your present condition, Hope all is well ?
> if so thanks be to GOD Almighty in Heaven.
>
> Dear i want to bring to your notice that you have from now till Friday
> to comply in sending the required fee demanded for the Registration of
> your Fund to enable you have access to your unclaimed Fund which there
> are options and low payment that can enable you claim your Fund on
> some ways for your best.
>
> The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it
> easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood
> that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds
> into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not
> have these required fees.
>
> We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment
> to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two
> (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no
> longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on
> the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to
> be released to him/her.
>
> Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred
> to your account by installments payment,(ATM & Wire transfer) so that
> once the first payments enters into your account you can then use
> money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance,
> once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from
> your account to Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) Online transfer
> procedure.
>
> The Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) which is now in charge of your
> Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving
> their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you
> should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct
> mailing address.
>
> It is a pity that, because of a peanut that was required of you to pay
> to enable your acclaimed fund payment legal documents to be release to
> you to enhance and expedite the successful conclusion of your long
> awaiting contractual/inheritance fund within a frame work of 48hrs
> made you to stop communication.
>
> What a shame and embarrassment? If actually, you have spent money to
> execute this contract and have spent money in the hands of the
> fraudsters and impostors without achieving your goal in receiving this
> fund, what stops you from giving out one chance benefit of doubt and
> sacrifice with this token fee to see your fund payment successfully
> completed?
>
> This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive
> part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the
> remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.
>
> To break this down:
>
> One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150) fee will facilitate the release
> of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Three
> Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million
> United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only.
>
> Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($550) fee which is the total fee will
> facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the
> sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
> (US$8,500,000.00).
>
> However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you
> cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to
> talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release
> to you with the amount you can come up with.
>
> This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised
> to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, Get back to me
> immediately with your option so that i will forward you the contact
> person at the paying Bank in Nigeria. to indicate your preferred
> option.
>
> So what you need is try and make the payment of your options via Money
> Gram with this info below.
>
> Receivers Name : Bendu Joy
> Text Question: Color
> Answer: Red
> Location: Lagos Nigeria
>
>
> Senders Name :
> Senders Address:
> Senders Country:
> MTCN :
> Amount Sent:
>
> Once this is done try and send me your banking details to enable the
> paying bank process the release of your Fund under 24 hours after
> payment.
>
> Once more you are free to call me on my private cell number +2348122701639
>
> And once you make the payment call me to give me the MTCN Number to
> give mde the MTCN on phone.
>
> Thanks and GOD Bless
>
> Once More i want to say Congratulations over the victory and success
> of your Fund which will be Released soon as you send the required fee.
>
> Have a Nice Day and Remain Bless.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 12-Feb-2016