419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 4:10 pm, Mr Charles Aguer jr
< Office101@titan.ocn.ne.jp > wrote:
Dear Sir,
May I use this opportunity to introduce myself to you as Mr Charles Aguer JR. I am the son of the former army general of Sudan (a country in Africa) MR Paul Aguer, who recently died of heart attack in Cannes France.
I am writing to inform you that I am currently in possession of (TWENTY Million United States Dollars) which I intend to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. The money came about as a result of my father`s inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South Africa Arms Company. The fund is currently deposited in the vault of one of the prime bank here in South Africa.
As a result of this development,I am currently in South Africa and I have made contact with the bank where he deposited the fund and everything is perfectly well.I got your contact through a south African based investment company. I am therefore seeking your assistance in transferring this fund out of south Africa.
I will give you details on how we will claim these funds upon receipt of your response. I have the whole documents for the deposit and be rest assured that you will not spend any money in the process of this transaction and the transaction is 100% risk free.Upon your acceptance,I can come over and have a meeting with you and discuss investment procedures and fund security.
After the successful execution of this transaction,I promise to give you 20% of the total funds for your assistance and my family for investment in your country will use the remaining 80%. I hope that this proposal will interest you and I await your immediate response. Please I implore you to hold this transaction in utmost secrecy.I will appreciate if you send me your private telephone number for direct communication.
Please i want you to restrict communication with me strictly through my private email address.ctaylorjr@mail.com
I look forward to receiving your kind response.
Best regards,
Mr Charles Aguer jr
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2016 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 23-Jan-2016