From: admision serve 16 < admision serve 16@MATH.kent.edu>
To: admisionserve16 < admisionserve16@MATH.kent.edu >
Sent: Mon, Oct 3, 2016 3:45 am
Subject: - Welcome to Open Position- .
- DESCRIPTION_ _ _ _
* You will be assigned to visit a shop.
* You will then finish an on-line questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.
* You have to "pretend" to be a normal potential customer who are looking for a particular service or product.
- REQUlREMENTS_ _ _ _
* 19 Years old or above.
* Can speak the local language well.
* Can read and write English.
- PAYMENT_ _ _ _
* You will get usd200 for each assignment.
* Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit.
* Payment check will be a certain amount that you will be required to cash your bank,
deduct your wages then have the rest used for evaluation
Contact us with your details to continue.
1. First Name:
2. Last Name:
6. ZIP Code:
Your response would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
[Mistery Shopper's Dept]
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....