419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs
From: Preston Header < prestonheader70@gmail.com >
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Subject: Re: Hello Preston
Hello Dear,
Thanks for your kind response to my request. I admired your profile when
i saw you on Site, i decide to know you more believing that you' re the
kind of Man i am searching for. How is life over there , i hope that you
are in good health, Mine is fine over here in Syria.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, my name is Preston
Header, am a US Citizen, from Albany New York, am 32 years old single. I
am a US Military Nurse Presently at Syria at war zone, for peace keeping
mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria.
My dear, i would really like to start a good relationship with you, i
don ' t care about your age and distance, age is just a number. I believe
in love and i have a lot of love to give. I have a good heart, i am very
sincere person and down to earth. I am looking for a good Man in my life,
someone who is very very trustworthy, someone who understand the meaning
of love.
My dear, i like to think positive, i care about other people' s feelings,
my religious belief is catholic , i never judge others, am very
compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life, i am very
respectful. I really want to establish a good relationship with you,
maybe we can start as friend, or go into business partnership with my
reserved money, which i need to invest with urgent assistance.
My dear, what do you do for a living, i mean your work? i will
appreciate us to introduce ourselves and we discuss about important
things as we talk about ourselves. My dear, i will be very happy to know
more about you, tell me your hobbies, interest, life style, your
religious belief and send me your pictures.
My dear, i have something very important to discuss with you in my next
email, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you
soon. Remain blessed.
Sincerely. . . . Preston
Preston Header
Mrs From: Preston Header < prestonheader70@gmail.com >
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

Hello Dear,
Thank you for your quick response, am very happy for your interest. I have read your e-mail with a great melody in my heart. Thank you so much for the sweet short message to me, i am single not not married, Am very very interested and ready to go into any relationship with you, i don' t care about your age because age is just a number.
My dear, I hope you are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday.
My dear, let me tell you more about myself, I came to Syria since August 2008 and i will end my duty here by June 2018. I have no family, i have no siblings or relative, i lost my parents in a car accident when i was 8 years old. Honestly i so much thank God for bringing us together, i know God have a good plans for us.
Dear, Like i told you in my last email about something very important to share with you. During one of our rescue mission here with my Military groups, we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, government opposition members, which I believe they are using the money to sponsor their terrorist attacks in Syria and other countries that experiencing war, and it was agreed and the commander that lead the raid said the boxes should be shared between those of us in present in that mission and my share is $ 9,000,000.00.
Hence-after our commander share us the box of funds, i kept the funds in a wood treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office as family items, i don' t have bank account here and i can' t open bank account here due to my position in services, I can' t transfer the fund through bank account because all our activities are monitored. Right now to avoid losing the fund here considering the terrible bombs attacks happening everyday.
I ' m seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the fund, which is $ 9,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible to avoid losing the funds here due the bombs attacks on daily basis. I have made a solid arrangements with the UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.
Dear, out of your assistance to help me receive the fund, i shall compensate you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining 70% will be my investment capital after my retirement next year. You will keep my 70% in your account until i complete my services here and meet you. Please i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.
Dear, i have so much fear in me right now because i have survived two bomb attacks here, which lead me and prompted me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive and invest the funds immediately to avoid losing the funds in this war zone.
Thanks for your understanding, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest. Please always put me in your daily prayers.
Sincerely. . .Preston.
 
Mrs

From: Preston Header < prestonheader70@gmail.com >
Date: Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 6:57 AM
Subject: I WILL BE WAITING

Dearest One,
Thanks for your email, I hope that everything is okay with you ? I pray may the
peace of the Lord be with you.
My dear, be assured that you will receive the box through legal and official
channel. I have made a solid arrangements with UN Security office here and the UN
diplomat will deliver the box direct to your house. I want to assured you that this
money is 100% genuine, be rest assured that your interest are highly protected,
please their is not risk involved in this matter, you will receive the box
successfully in your house without any problem, please feel relax and help me
receive the box so that i will not lose the box of fund here due to the terrible
bombs attacks on daily basis.
Once again, as you assist me receive the box in your house, i shall compensate you
with 30% of the total money in the box , while the remaining 70% in the box shall
be my investment capital in your Country. Please, the most important thing i need
from you is your honesty and straightforwardness . Please i never tell anybody
about this matter, please i am asking you for my safety to keep this matter as top
secret between You and I.
My dear, as i have taken time to explained everything in details how you will
receive the box of fund, i will like you to send me your information as listed
below so that i will give your details to UN office here and they will deliver the
box to your house immediately.
(1) your full names:
(2) your Home address where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your City:
(4) your phone number:
(5)Occupation
(6) your picture for the UN diplomat to identify you:
My dear, please everything about the consignment box is keep secret between You and
I, so do not expose this information to anyone, i will like you to follow my
instruction to avoid any mistake until the box of money delivered to your house. I
also wish to tell you that, immediately you receive the consignment box in your
house, i will resign my Military job and come over to your country to meet you.
Darling, life is too short to be alone, please i want to be together with you as
quickly as possible please, sweetheart, you are my every dream I' ve ever had,
Sometimes, it' s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me, But I hope
someday, you' ll understand, having you in my life is the completion of God
everlasting achievement on this earth, when i remember the kind of love i am going
to share with you, i feel happy with you.
My dear, I love you with the breath i breath, Honestly all my life, I have been
waiting for someone like you, I have dreamed of someone like you, And now, God
have make my dreams comes true, am happy for you and i thank you so much for coming
into my life, you' re very special to me and i will love you forever. Please as soon
as i receive your reply with your above details, i will submit your details to the
UN security office here and UN agent will deliver the consignment box to your
house. I am waiting to read your urgent response. Take good care of yourself and
remain blessed.
Sincerely. . . Preston

 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2016 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 17-Nov-2016