We received your CV/RESUME. Please answer the questions in the EInterview below.
1. How did you know about the vacancy notification from our company?
2. Are you ready to comply with the employment rules and regulations if your CV is considered for employment?
3. Why did you choose to apply for employment in our company and why do you have to stop working with your present company?
4. Have you been employed by a foreign company before?
5. Have you been a team leader in your previous or present job?
6. Give me an example of a time when you had to explain some new procedures to your co-workers for quality service delivery, how did you go about it?
7. Why do you think you can contribute to the progress of our Company as an employee?
8. Can you work under pressure to meet up with deadline target?
9. Are you ready to relocate to Canada if employed immediately?
10. Are you ready to relocate your immediate family to Canada?
11. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
12.Will you like to be a shareholder in our company?
13.Specify what post do you prefer to work in this company in line with your qualification and work experience and why do you think you can serve well in such position?
14. What kind of salary do you expect monthly if employed?
I declare the answers above are provided by me to the very best of my knowledge.
Direct Mobile No
Send along with this interview response, the scan copies of your educational certificates, International Passport for verification. This is very important to enhance your chances of being selected if you are very serious with this recruitment process.
15. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
16. Describe your management style?
17. Describe your work ethic?
18. Have you ever travelled out of your country before for Employment purpose?
19. Why did you choose this career in life?
20. What motivates you to choose this part as a career?
21. Previous Work Experience?
22. How long would you expect to work?
23. Marital Status?
24. Why do you have kids?
25. Do you want to bring your family along if giving an employment letter? (if yes answer the next question):
26. Do your family members have a valid International Passport
27. How do you plan to achieve your goals with us?
28. What do you know about our company?
29. Positions Applying For (List one or more positions) with your qualification and work experience?
30. Do you have a C1/D Visa?
31. Do you have a Valid International Passport?
32. What do you believe is the most difficult and responsibly part of your job?
Agreed if Employed by Osisko Mining Corporation Canada, my purpose of travelling to Canada is for the Interest of the company
You are to fill in these technical questionnaires because this will be used to Scrutinize your skill, knowledge and attitude towards your job. Candidates that do not answer these questions very well will not be qualified to work with our organization.
We await your response soonest and do always check your e-mail folders because sometimes our e-mail may be delivered in other folders.
Dr. Geoffrey Richard,
Manager-Human Resources Department,
Osisko Mining Corporation Canada.