419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: WORLD BANK [mailto:federalministryoffinanccess@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 February 2016 4:03 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: APPROVED PAYMENT BATCH NUMBER: 807-2016-550/188/16

WORLD BANK NIGERIA

ADDRESS:Plot10,Engineering close,off Idowu Taylor Alimosho Lagos- Nigeria EMAIL:info.worldbanknigeriaa@gmail.com

Tel:+ 234-8061325997

OUR REF: WB-FGA/WB4/16

YOUR REF: (WB/WBN/FGA). 00/16

BATCH: 807-2016-550/188/16

Date: 17th Feb,2016

Sir,

Congratulations and this is to finally inform you today that approval has been successfully issued for the final transfer of your long awaited overdue inheritance fund after the just concluded meeting which lasted for 5hour as part of our compensation for all Scam victims with the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) approved as part of the World Bank, mass assisted project funds.

This compensation involves business investment failure, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery,E.T.C. The mass assisted fund was approved by the World Bank to settle all beneficiaries who have been involved as Scam Victims in the long hope to receive there inherited fund as part of the resolution exercise signed today during the just concluded meeting.

I presume you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds.Note,your fund was approved so that you can invest into your own private business,as part of our financial growth to settle all Debt,as reconciliation from the World Bank,and we have agreed to waived all outstanding charges as a way of compensating you for the lost as Scam-victim,in the past.

Having waived all the charges for you,bear you in mind that you will only be required to pay for the processing VALIDATION/UPDATING of your payment file to your current details which cost you the amount $95 USD fees,which remains the only charges expected of you to pay for the final receiver of your approved long awaited inheritance overdue payment designated to be release to you as a compensation fund without any delay.

Following the preparation to release your fund.Note,we advice that you also reconfirm immediately the under listed details for proper verification exercise.

FULL NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HOME ADDRESS:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DIRECT PHONE/FAX NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

BANK NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

BANK ADDRESS:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ACCOUNT NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SWIFT CODE:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ROUTING NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ACCOUNT NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IDENTIFICATION EITHER PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE

You are therefore advice to send your processing VALIDATION/UPDATING fees amount $95 USD through Western Union Money Transfer or via money gram to my secretary name as provided below and text me via SMS OR call to this number:Tel:+ 234-8061325997 for payment details after sending the fees for security reasons.

NAME:EDU VINCENT

ADDRESS:LAGOS- NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD

ANSWER:WE TRUST

AMOUNT:$95 USD

I enclose my International Passport and official I:D card for transparency.

Thanks for your Co-Operation

Douglas Edward

Director World Bank Regional Office (Nigeria)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. * Nigeria World Bank has scanned this email for viruses,vandals and malicious content.*









Douglas Edward
Douglas Edward
 
Mr

> Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 10:41:19 +0100
> Subject: APPROVED PAYMENT BATCH NUMBER: 807-2016-550/188/16
> From: info.worldbanknigeriaa@gmail.com
>
> WORLD BANK NIGERIA
> ADDRESS:Plot10,Engineering close,off Idowu Taylor Alimosho Lagos- Nigeria
> EMAIL:info.worldbanknigeria@gmail.com
> Tel:+ 234-8125487500
>
> OUR REF: WB-FGA/WB4/16
> YOUR REF: (WB/WBN/FGA). 00/16
> BATCH: 807-2016-550/188/16
>
> Date: 21st Feb,2016
>
> Attention:
>
> APPROVED PAYMENT BATCH NUMBER: 807-2016-550/188/16
>
> Congratulations and this is to finally inform you today that
> approval has been successfully issued for the final transfer of your
> long awaited overdue inheritance fund after the just concluded meeting
> which lasted for 5hour as part of our compensation for all Scam
> victims with the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred
> Thousand United State Dollars Only) approved as part of the World
> Bank, mass assisted project funds.
>
> This compensation involves business investment failure, Inheritance,
> Contracts, Lottery,E.T.C. The mass assisted fund was approved by the
> World Bank to settle all beneficiaries who have been involved as Scam
> Victims in the long hope to receive there inherited fund as part of
> the resolution exercise signed today during the just concluded
> meeting.
>
> I presume you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees
> requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed
> your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds.Note,your
> fund was approved so that you can invest into your own private
> business,as part of our financial growth to settle all Debt,as
> reconciliation from the World Bank,and we have agreed to waived all
> outstanding charges as a way of compensating you for the lost as
> Scam-victim,in the past.
>
> Having waived all the charges for you,bear you in mind that you will
> only be required to pay for the processing VALIDATION/UPDATING of your
> payment file to your current details which cost you the amount $190 USD
> fees,which remains the only charges expected of you to pay for the
> final receiver of your approved long awaited inheritance overdue
> payment designated to be release to you as a compensation fund without
> any delay.
>
> Following the preparation to release your fund.Note,we advice that you
> also reconfirm immediately the under listed details for proper
> verification exercise.
>
> FULL NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> HOME ADDRESS:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> DIRECT PHONE/FAX NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> BANK NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> BANK ADDRESS:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> ACCOUNT NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> SWIFT CODE:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> ROUTING NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> ACCOUNT NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
> IDENTIFICATION EITHER PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE
>
>
> You are therefore advice to send your processing VALIDATION/UPDATING
> fees amount $190 USD through Western Union Money Transfer or via money
> gram to my secretary name as provided below and text me via SMS OR
> call to this number:Tel:+ 234-8125487500 for payment details after
> sending the fees for security reasons.
>
> NAME:EDU VINCENT
> ADDRESS:LAGOS- NIGERIA
> TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD
> ANSWER:WE TRUST
> AMOUNT:$190 USD
>
> I enclose my International Passport and official I:D card for transparency.
>
> Thanks for your Co-Operation
>
> Douglas Edward
> Director World Bank Regional Office (Nigeria)
>
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
> entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged material. Any review, transmission,dissemination or other
> use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by person or
> entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
> received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
> material from any computer. * Nigeria World Bank has scanned this
> email for viruses,vandals and malicious content.*


Douglas Edward
Douglas Edward

 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2016 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Feb-2016