419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: faitthkenny200@hotmail.com
Subject: I Need Your Collaboration.
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:45:14 +0000


Good day dear,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but I want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust.

I will like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, I am Lieutenant Faith Kenneth USA Army, single/serving in USA army, my contact address in USA is Van Ness Avenue North Carolina United States of America but I am serving in USA Victory Base Syria but was posted to work as Clinical Trauma Nurse Specialist Agent attached with United States of America Embassy Syria.

I made total sum of $1 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Syriato a near by security Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor. I made the money on a peace rescue mission worth over 10 million US dollars, but the $1 million US dollars is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Syria to a security company in Turkey as family valuables with help of a diplomatic currier company.

The most important thing is Can We Trust each other? Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments. You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation but please I have more interest on real estate. Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so I will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward all correspondences will be via email for now. I am expecting to hear from you, if you are willing to do the business with me, I will appreciate your response sent back to me by email

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Best Regards,
Lt Faith Ken.


Faith Kenneth
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2016 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Feb-2016