419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is about a charitable donation. It works just like a lottery scam. The scammers that sent the letter, wants me to pay them. I will not get anything from them. They will keep asking for more money until I give up or run out of money.

Go to the donations page to see more stories on false donations.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

Mr. Bill Gates billgates21@infoin.id.vg por sanjall.onmicrosoft.com

08:00 (Ha 5 horas)
para Recipients
Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: gatesfoundation4@qq.com


I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer' s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names. . . . . . . . .
your contact address. . . . . . . .
your personal telephone number. . . . . . . .

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.


Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards

 
Mr > From: Mr. Bill Gates <billgates1@filer012.id.vg>
> Subject: $5 MLLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
> To: "Recipients" <billgates1@filer012.id.vg>
> Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 9:43 PM
> Greetings to You
>
> You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates.
> Contact me at this email for your claim: donation1@qq.com
>
>
> I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be
> curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of
> $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate,
> please see the link below:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation
>
> I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of
> $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to
> improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our
> $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We
> prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i
> saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked
> you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is
> put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see
> from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you
> can imagine having no much time to live. although am a
> Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity
> organizations from our Fund.
>
> You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate
> family members, Before we die we decided to donate the
> remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the
> world in need, the local fire department, the red cross,
> Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer
> treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe
> that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of
> the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity
> donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our
> self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am
> sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my
> wife will be traveling to
> Germany for Treatment.
>
> To facilitate the payment process of the funds
> ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you,
> you are to send us
>
> your full names.................
> your contact address................
> your personal telephone number...............
>
> so that i can forward your payment information to you
> immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the
> money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please
> you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of
> poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you
> have this money in your personal account because that is the
> only objective of donating this money to you in the first
> place.
>
>
> Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful
> You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates
> or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
>
> Remain Blessed
>
> Regards
> Mr Bill Gates
 
Mr

On Monday, 28 March 2016, 14:50, Mr. Bill Gates < billgates14@bills.hk.tn > wrote:


Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: donation1@qq.com


I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names. . . . . . . . .
your contact address. . . . . . . .
your personal telephone number. . . . . . . .

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.


Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

 
     
Miss Young If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....
 

Copyright © 2004-2016 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 28-Mar-2016