For the attention of Mr. ,
REF: YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS/TRANSFER OF US$3,500,000.00(THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD ONLY) BELONGING TO LATE DR. DAIVD MALUSI.
I hereby confirm receipt of your application for claims. Actually we have received notification from Miss Awa Malusi who is the heir to late Dr. Malusi David stating that she has appointed/nominated you to be her trustee, investor and manager for the purpose of releasing the sum mentioned above on her behalf. The letter further states that the fund should therefore be released to you on request on the status of next of kin to her late father.
Meanwhile, before we can proceed on this transfer as contained in your application, Senegal Banking Procedures/Policies demand that you provide us with below stated documents for our records. The documents are to authenticate, legalize and confirm your status as next of kin to late Dr. Malusi David which Miss Awa accepted to nominate you to be.
1) You will provide to us the Statement of account issued by this bank to our late customer Dr. Malusi David
2) Present a copy of death certificate confirming his death.
3. Scanned copy of your partner' s birth certificate to proof that she is indeed late Dr. Malusi David's daughter.
4) Affidavit in support of your claim from any Magistrate court here in Senegal.
5) A Power of attorney from a Senegalese resident attorney who must be a registered member of Senegal Bar Association (SBA). This document should present you as the next of kin to late Dr. Malusi David and give you legal powers to make this claim/transfer. The document must also be signed, stamped and sealed in any magistrate court in Senegal and signed by Miss Awa Malusi in the presence of the chief Magistrate.
6) Scan copy of any valid identification of yours (Driver's license, International passport, National identity card, voter' s registration card, work' s identity card)
7) Your receiving bank account coordinates with which you wish to receive the funds.
Finally as the new beneficiary and next of kin to Miss Awa Malusi to her late father' s deposit with this bank, the fund would be transferred within hours after the receipt of the above requirements.
Feel free to contact me back if you have any question. Giving you excellent services is our priority.
Be informed accordingly,
Mr. Nigel Foster
(Foreign Operations/International Remittance Director)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Attijariwafa Bank plc and delete the material from any computer.
The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet. The sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of virus. Attijariwafa Bank plc accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This disclaimer is the property of Attijariwafa Bank plc Senegal and must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.