We are more than glad to let you know that Evec. Company has selected you to take part in the screening procces and apply for a vacancy available in your area. The position you will apply for is that of Logistics Supervisor, it is distant, thus you will
be working from home.
Due to the fact that this is a remote position, you will be able to work with a fixed or flexible work schedule during business hours per your convenience. Additionally, you will be trained on the company. Once you pass the probation, you will have an excellent
opportunity to work in one of our warehouses.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Logistics Supervisor will include:
- to keep information current in your virtual Control Panel with daily assigned tasks online;
- to pack and repack, ensure quality control and dispatch of orders;
- to deal with receipting of deliveries and checking goods in;
Payment will include а competitive salary and additional bonuses.
First Salary: $2,600 to be paid at the end of the month.
Consecutive payment: $3,300/month after probationary period of 1 month, the sum total to be divided into 2 biweekly payments.
- Additional incentives: you will also be receiving extra bonuses per each processed package. After the probationary period bonuses will be paid every 2 weeks together with the salary.
- All Logistics Managers - even those who work part-time - receive a robust benefits package, including full health coverage and paid time off. We also have all kinds of resources for your promotion.
in order to obtain more information regarding the position, please reply with the following:
- Your Current Cell Number:
and our HR department will be happy to answer all your questions.
The applications with valid phone numbers are given priority.
We hope that the Logistics Supervisor position has interested you, and we will build strong business relations in future together!