On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:50 AM, Mrs. Joan Gates < email@example.com > wrote:
My Dear Friend,
Greeting to you.
firstly, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead.
I am Mrs. Joan Gates United Kingdom, married to Dr. James R. Gates who worked with Texaco Oil Company in London, before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. My Husband and I were married without any children,and I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $5.5M. (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank. Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs and inability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live so I think the best thing to do is to use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy that I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank so that the person can get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world and keep the remaining 30% for his effort.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives (They had squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before now and are around me I have been helping orphans orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. I have been touched to the good work of humanity through you, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely.
I want you send me the following information, if you are interested as an enable that you are the right beneficiary. As soon as I receive your information, I shall give you the contact details of the bank, authorization letter and my picture with the doctor as an authenticity of my integrity.
Your Full Name,
Your Contact Address, Your
Your Occupation and
Any of your identifications
This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth. I await your urgent reply.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Joan Gates
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....