I wish to remind you again about your partners that approached me sometime ago to present
you as a beneficiary to this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made some time ago;
understand that you are neither the lottery winner nor the next of kin to any one. So,
after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the
sum of US$120,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer. As soon as I
made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded my US$120,000.00 as agreed, your
partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International
Remittance Department (IRD) at my back and made a change of your bank account in other to
disappoint me out of greed, thats my reasons for proving their illicit efforts abortive
for many years now you have been pursuing the fund in all strategies.
I want to re-emphasize that the fund can still be available to you under our new sincere
1. On an agreement, I assure you that I will conclude the transaction successfully by
making sure you get the fund in your bank account or any other means of your choice.
2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my
position and to avoid interference of those your greedy partners till we conclude in 4
3. You will promise to give me 5% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your
account with a sincere written promissory note.
4. I will assist you in making a proper documentation to substantiate claims genuinely.
5. You will pay the bank processing fee. I have arranged payment to be made through a
corresponding bank in Dubai.
I advised you that hence forth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person
(s) either from the (CBN) or any other financial institution/parastatals that might be
contacting you in this purpose and endeavors to keep this information confidential until
we finalize this transaction. You have tried and it failed lets see who is the right
Please reply this message urgently, to this email:firstname.lastname@example.org