Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.


On Saturday, August 5, 2017 12:26 PM, johannes nkosi < johannesnkosiprivate27@gmail.com > wrote:

HSBC Bank plc - Johannesburg Branch

2 Exchange Square

85 Maude Street




South Africa

Tel: +27631632622

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know that this mail will come to you as surprises as we never meet before. My name is Mr. Johannes Nkosi, the Branch Manager of HSBC BANK South Africa I and my colleagues, hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidant that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I am writing in respect of Mr. Burke,Sean of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished long with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801with the whole passengers on 6th of Augustus 1997, Open and view the website: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list/

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with Keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of £15,000.000,00 (Fifteen Million Pounds), which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 16 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period. In view of this I got your contact through the Internet when I was making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don’t want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I have also agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for me. The reason for a foreigner in the Business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make the claim of the fund. So the Request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Surving Relation to the deceased. If you are really sure of your integrity, trust worthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business.

I will send you by fax or e-mail on the next procedure to follow in other to execute this transaction .I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and don’t have any negative impact. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within seven ( 7)-bank working Days immediately we start the business. Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are not interested. Email me with this :( johannesnkosiprivate@gmail.com)


Mr. Johannes Nkosi

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Feb-2018