Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.


From: Doris Edward < dorisedward1340@yahoo.com >
Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Mrs Doris Edward from UK London

Good day, My name is Mrs Doris Edward from UK London.I want to give out the sum of 1.5 million pounds which belongs to my late husband to charity organization to be used in helping the poor and less privileged. I am currently suffering from cancer of the Lung and in and doctor declared that I have few days left .I am giving out this money because I don't have any child to inherit it, so the money will be meaningless if it is to be abandoned in the bank. I am contacting you because I want to share the money through you. You can keep 20% of the money for your personal use and expenses while the remaining 80% will go into charity work as you will wish to manage. I will give you more details when you respond positively. Delay from you will make me contact another person for this.God bless you.
Mrs Doris

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Feb-2018