Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

From: JOAN GATES doug.davis13@aol.com
Date: Thursday, 08 February 2018, 11:17AM -05:00

My Dear Friend,

. Am Mrs. Joan Gates from UK, married to Dr. James.R Gates who worked with Texaco Oil Company in UK, before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. We both married without children. Although he deposited the sum of $5.5M. with a Bank , and the management just wrote me to Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf.

I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs and inability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live and the best thing to do is to use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy that I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank so that the person can get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world and keep the remaining 30% for his effort. I hope you act sincerely.while you send me your details if you are interested .As soon as I receive your information, I shall give you the contact details of the bank, and the authorization letter.

This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth. I await your urgent reply for more details.

Mrs. Joan Gates  

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 09-Feb-2018