Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Gesendet: Samstag, 07. April 2018 um 00:11 Uhr
Von: " a Al" < abralim1@gmail.com >
An: Kein Empfnger
Betreff: Interesting !
Dear Friend,

With due respect,i would like to introduce myself to you,I am Mr. Abraham Ali M,a banker by profession,I work with one of the largest bank here as the Group Managing Director/Chief ExecutiveOfficer.
In fact,Im contacting you because i urgently need a foreign partner then I decide to contact you as I believe you will be of great assistance to me toaccomplish this profitable business.
Meanwhile, I have this immense opportunity to transfer the overdue funds worth of seven million three hundred thousand US dollars (US$ 7,300.000.00) and I am inviting you to partner with me in this business by providing a reliable bank account where this money can be transfer and you will have 40% after thesuccessful transaction while i will have the remaining 60% of the funds.

So,if you agree to my business proposal then further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail or you cancall me if truly you are interested and promising to keep the business extremely confidential.

Good Day!

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Apr-2018