Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

From: Mrs.Akia Joel. < vishammah7@yahoo.com >
To: .
Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2018 3:05 am
Subject: From Mrs.Akia Joel.

Dear Beloved,

My dear, I know it will be a great surprise to you reading from me today as we did not know each other before now. Please take your time and go through this mail, it is my present situation that gave way to my contact to you for a proposal for charity work with my money. I never knew things will turn this way after a painful death of my beloved husband during the Algerian civil war.

My Name is Mrs. Akia Joel. I am writing this mail to you with heavy heart. I married to Mr. Mike Joel for 32 years without a child. He worked with the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) as top senior officer before his death. After long lonely years i decided to use our joint earned money US$10.5 million for charity work since i have no child but unfortunately my sickness aggravated. I became sick and unhealthy to continue the work and this owns the major reason why i contacted you to hand you over the money to establish a charity organization.

Recently my doctor declared that i have but few weeks to live due to the level of my cancer. My late husband's relatives who supposed to assist me in my situation are greedy and would only need the money. Since my ill-health they have stolen and converted all of my late husband's properties to their names because i dont have a child. They abandoned me to battle with my sickness alone.

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money for charity work. I came across your contact on humanitarian calendar event of the year. I want you to take 30% of the total money for your personal use while the remaining 70% will be invested by you for the benefit of the less privileged/orphans in the society. I grew up as an orphan and i know the pains and sorrow that are associated with it and it is now my desire to use this money to assist them to the glory of God.

I shall be going in for a surgery operations soonest and desire this money to be transferred to you as I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it for their own interest after my death.

As soon as I receive your quick reply assuring me that you will utilize the money as i instructed you for the benefit of the less privilege, I shall give you more details and also instruct my bank to release the money to you for the charity project. I hope you receive this mail in good health.

I need your very urgent reply because i dont know what will be my situation in next minute,
I am waiting your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Akia Joel.
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 09-Apr-2018