April 4, 2018 at 8:37:27 PM EDT
Subject: kamta9721 Job PositionC.540,54943\7620
I'm a representative of the HR department at Smart Post. Your resume and contact details were received from a recruiting job website.
We hire individuals for work-from-home position of Shipping Assistant in all US.
We are an international provider of shopping and delivery services for over 7 years in the market.
We provide with:
- Work from home
- Flexible hrs
- Compensation: $560 weekly plus bonuses available
- Benefits: sick pay, 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- All the shipping supplies are provided by our company, no shipping expenses from you
- Location: US
- Monitor incoming packages
- Receive, inspect, sort and ship out items
- Packaging, boxing and wrapping items
- Ship out packages
Requirements are below:
- At least 30 years old
- Must have a permanent address
- Basic computer skills
To apply for our offer and receive additional details, please email us at
email@example.com your contacts and we'll get in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest!
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....