Irene Hardy < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:26 PM
Your resume was found by our company via employment agency for the Purchasing Agent.
We have received many applications for our offer and the screening process is still in progress. The search committee is reviewing your information and we are more than glad to say that you have been selected
for an interview.
Payment rate you will have starts from $98,300.00 up to $135,300.00 a year. Also you will have adaptable schedule, and package of benefits: standard company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage.
Main tasks are:
- Negotiate with vendors
- Monitor a team of Purchasing Managers and control them
- Monitor contract compliance and optimizes contractual obligations
- Develop long-range strategic plans
- Manage office supply inventory and provide administrative and clerical support as required
- Be 27 years old or more older
- Be a resident of the USA or have permission to work
- Negotiation skills
- Be great time manager
Well, if you're agree with these working conditions, please reach us as soon as you can on this e-mail address and our HR-manager will contact you back.
It's also necessary to add your phone number and your name.
Thank you for attention and interest in our post listing.