From The Desk Of: Philip George.
Telegram: Bank Of America
RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE.
I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mrs. Diane O'Connell From Phoenix , with an application to receive the payment of $12.7 Million United States Dollars on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information
and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this change of account.
1. Did you instruct one Mrs. Diane O'Connell From Phoenix, whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?
2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in her favor thereby making her the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name: Diane O'Connell, A/C # 114-1025567-8, Bank Name:The Sovereign Bank, Phoenix, Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.
Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mrs. Diane O'Connell to come forward for the claim of these funds.
You are to call with the above Phone Number for more clarifications. You are hereby to send to this office your full information so that we the entire management of this honorable bank will verify and to check Mrs. Diane O'Connell own file which he sent to
us,so that we can know the real owner of this said amount.
1. Your Full Banking Details. . . . . . .
2. Your Contact Address. . . . . . . .
3. Your Telephone/Fax Number. . . . . .
4. Your Profession. . . . . .
5. Your Age And Current Occupation. . . .
6. Attach Copy of Your Identification. . . .
We are very much aware that you are still in contact with some other office(s) and we hope you are fully ready to stop every communication with any other office(s) in order to enable us help you receive this fund.Contact us here ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for further
details after you have send in the requested information as directed above.We wait to hear from you as soon as possible.If you know you are ready to comply fully with every directives of the bank in order to complete this,then you are kindly advised not to
respond as this not a joke.
Mr. Philip George
Director of Foreign Operations
Bank Of America.
New York City.