Dear Beloved friend;
Greeting to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead.
I am Mrs. Joan Gates from New York USA, married to Dr. James R. Gates who worked with an Oil Company in Virginia before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. My Husband and me were married but without any children. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $16.5M. (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in USA.
Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs and heart. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live so I think the best thing to do is to use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy that I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank in Virginia, USA so that the person can get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world and then have the other 30% for yourself due to your great efforts.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now and due to the fact that my relatives had squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before, I can no longer trust them with this one now. Before I had cancer of the lungs and heart, I have been helping orphans orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries.
I have been touched to the good work of humanity through you, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely as I acted before.
As soon as I receive your reply on my below personal email;email@example.com , I shall give you the contact details of the Bank in USA. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.
May the good Lord bless you - Amen, I await your urgent reply.
Mrs. Joan Gates.