Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

From: "De Lezo Chambers" < cbnobadiah@gmail.com >
Sent: Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 1:54 PM
Subject: I Need Your Collaboration / Thanks For Trusting

My name is Barr. Anthonio Delezo and I work with Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L. Actually, I got your contact information through the World E.S public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on 29th December 2009.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.
Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $15. 500.000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir/heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.
Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us.If you are interested,please get back to me.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.
Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.
FULL NAMES: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
GENDER: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DATE OF BIRTH:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
HOME ADDRESS:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OFFICE ADDRESS:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OCCUPATION:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
Best regards,
Barrister Anthonio De Lezo

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 14-Oct-2019