Thanking you for accepting my charity proposal to assist me for the investing of the (EURO 4,000,000.00) for the establishment of my charity foundation for your mutual benefit and that of the less privilege in your country and across the globe, With your trust, partnership and cooperation, we will brings hopes to the orphans, widows, old age men and women, and other less privileged children across the Globe. I know Charity work might not be your area of specialization or professionalism but with the mutual understanding, cooperation between us and my Lawyer, we will achieve it and brings Hopes to the Hopeless, homes to the Homeless and good health and medications to the sick. kindly give me your time, word of assurance and trust and we will make the world a better place for the orphans and less privilege.
I ' m Quite confident in God I am convinced after my reading of your response, that you will assist me for the retriever of this fund into your designated Bank account for the Charitable Foundation as my last wishes. All i need from you is trust, sincere, and 100% assurance that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you for the release of this fund (EURO 4,000,000.00) for your mutual benefits and that of the less privilege children in your country. 100% risk free
I need words of assurance from you with the promise that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you, when the fund is finally transferred into your account, as soon as i get the assurance from you, i will give you LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer in this effect i will need words of assurance from you with 100% GUARANTEE that you will not BETRAY me and the trust i imposed on you. As soon as i get the word of assurance and GUARANTEE from you, i will immediately forward to you the LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer.
This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 65% for the less privilege people in the society, to build charitable Foundation/hospital in my name as my last wishes. Do send me your words of assurance, so that i can give you more details and further instructions, and the contact of my Lawyer.
Attached is my passport and photos from the hospital bed, also please do send me your photo to enable me know you more better. .
Looking forward to your immediate response.
Mrs. Dessy Baharudin