How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you? I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you through your private email. I know that this mail will not come
to you as a surprise? Since we have not met before or had a previous correspondence. Please understand with me that i would like to build a very good relationship with you, because i have a special reason why i contacted you.
I decided to contact you this way because of the urgency my situation requires. My name is Fima Oda. I am a 25 years old girl from Monrovia Liberia. The only daughter of Late Major General
Johnson Oda. My late father was the former deputy minister of national security, under the leadership of president (Charles Taylor) who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed in my country during his reign as the president of Liberia. My father
was killed by the government of (Charles Taylor) over an alleged accusation of coup attempt.
I was constrained to contact you, because of the hatred and maltreatment i passed through in the hands of my step mother. Who planned to kill me, so she could take over my late fathers treasures
and properties from me.
Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the European Country, but she hid my international passport and other valuable traveling documents i could use to escape. But luckily, i managed to stole my
late fathers private files, which contains his most important and valuable documents. So i managed to have my way to a west African country, the Republic of Senegal. Where i am presently living as a refugee and also seeking asylum under the United Nations
Human Right Council, for the Refugees. Because i had no other place go to, or any other relation to rescue me.
Mainly i decided to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. Because before the untimely death of my late father. He deposited
a sum of money, ($1.5 million USD) in one of the leading banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose of establishing a gold miming company for me in my country, in the nearby future. Please i would not want you to disclose this to anybody
else, because my late father kept it a secret till the time he died.
Meanwhile i have already communicated with the bank on how to transfer the money to me here in Africa, to carry on with the project which my late father deposited the money for. But they disagreed,
stating that my late father had an agreement with them. That encase he did not live to accomplish the project which he deposited the money for. That the bank can only grant me access to the money when i am 30 years old. But if am under 30 years before he dies.
Then i will have to present a trustworthy partner, who would be capable to help me accomplish the project or invest the money in any business of my choice, as the money would be too much for me to handle being under 30 years old. So as you can see, i cannot
have access to the money until after 5 years from today. But if you agree to help me, the bank will release the money to me on your behalf.
However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents i have with me, but on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me till the end of the transfer. Without betrayal or disappointment
on the process or after the transfer. I willingly promise to give you 20% from the total money after a successful end of the transfer to your account. Then the remaining 80% will be for the project and for my studies, because i was in my first year in the
university when the whole crisis started. This is the reason why i contacted you, and i would prefer all communication's between us to hold on through this email address alone.
As soon as i receive a positive response from you, showing your interest and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I will put things into action immediately. By giving you the banks
information to communicate with them on the procedures to proceed with the transfer immediately.
Due to my present situation, i don't have a complete access to Internet, or a personal phone where you can call me, but i have a Rev sister here, whom you can reach me through his office number.
Her name is (Rev sister Esther Fuller). Whenever you call, tell Her that you want to speak with Fima Oda from Liberia. She will send for me to come and answer your call. So here is Her office number + 221774014254
Please i look forward to read your response as soon as possible. And don't forget to keep everything i told you a secret to yourself alone, until i come over to your country to join you immediately after the transfer.