Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 12:44 AM
From: " brownss monnike" < monica.bee.brown@gmail.com >
Subject: looking forward to have you as my friend and partner
hello dear ,

Am happy meeting you online and i do believe it is God who made it possible for me to meet with you for friendship and business partnership with you.I know my message comes to you as a great surprise but i want you to feel free with me because i have desirable plans with you for future together.I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds too looking forward to have you as friend and partner

you for investments on trust. I will be sending to you my identity scan copy in my next mail so you will see how i look like and also know more about me.

It is will be very important if we know each other more for mutual trust between us so want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself,I am Sgt.Monica Brown US Army ,single,loves traveling and swimming, still serving in US army ,my contact address in USA is 74A Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was served in Afghanistan and also in US Victory Base Baghdad but was recently posted to Hama District Syria to work as Security attached to the Humanitarian Aid(United Nations)in distribution of foods and aids to Syrian people.

I made total sum of Seven Million,Five Hundred thousand us dollars( $ 7.5 Million US dollars)which I packaged inside a metal box as family valuable items before i successfully moved it out of Iraq to Universal Logistics Company for Safe Keeping and now i want I and You to use the funds for investments, I need a foreigner who is reliable and trusted for life time partnership so this is reason why i have contacted you.I will explain more to you on my next mail how i made this funds through oil business i transacted in Iraq during my service years in Port of Umm Qasr.

The most important thing is ' ' ' Can We Trust each other?,If yes . . Then am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments meanwhile i want all investments to be manage and control by you on my behalf and i will be coming to meet with you later in future when i have my holidays, you should indicate your interest on this investment plans so i will give to you more details on my next mail.

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep our transaction confidential and keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on emails for now.I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

May God Bless us,
Sgt Monica

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 16-Jul-2019