Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

13.08.2019, 01:07, "Hello" < greu748mm@teknik.io > :


I am Mrs. Sarah Katia Abdelaziz One of the Legal Adviser to the Late Algeria President Mr. Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Before he death, He instructed me to move the total of $145M out of the Gulf States for safe keeping.

I successfully did by moving $ 35 m to United States Of America (USA) $40M to Spain, $55 M China, $25M to Earth Africa as an anonymous deposits so that these funds will in no way be traced that it belongs to him He has instructed me to find an investor who would stand as the anonymous depositor of these funds and claim it for further investment.

My proposal is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand in as the anonymous depositor of these funds and owner of these deposit, By late Mr. Abdelaziz Bouteflika I will offer you 40% of the total Fund if you can be the investor and claim these deposit so that it won't be traced that it belongs to him.

I want you to understand that there is no downside on your part if you decide to handle this transaction because everything will favor you, you will get 40% of the total money, 10% will be drawn for reimbursement of any expenses incurred in the process of handling / financing this project And you will also invest the remaining 50% on my behalf for a period of 10 years with an annual return of 5% after-tax profit incurred on the investment.

I will appreciate your quick response if you are capable of handling this transaction.


From: Mrs. Sarah Katia Abdelaziz
Email Address: mrs.sarahkatiaabdelaziz@myself.com

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 14-Aug-2019