Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.


Von: Mr.Andrew Kabore < mr.kaboready@yahoo.com >
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020 12:21
Betreff: I will direct you on what to do.
I am Mr.Andrew Kabore. I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with one of the international banks here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

There is an over due unclaimed sum of USD$15 million US dollars in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 45% as your share from the total fund, 5% will be shared to Charitable Organizations while Motherless Babies homes, disabled helpless as the balance of 50% will be for me.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.
please fill in your personal information as indicated below and as soon as i receive this information below i will forward you a text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim of the fund as i will direct you on what to do.

Your name in full.
Passport / Driving License . .
Your cell phone . .
. . .

TEL: +226 73 513 701

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Oct-2020