Hello my dearest,
I hope you are doing well?
You are extremely attractive. You are a very adorable and sexy man that any woman would obviously love to be with. If I had my way, I'd be there with you right away, but due to the nature of my job, I'd wish you be able to exercise some little more patience till I am able to meet you in few months. I am sure it wouldn't be that long.
My Love, I know this message may come as a very big surprise to you, but please consider it as a divine wish of God and accept it with a deep sense of humanity.
This project came from a victim of a recent attack from the wicked Terrorism group here in the Syria. An attack where her husband and her only son were murdered in cold blood. The Special Forces of the UN tried to subdue the militants, but many lives were lost already and so many wounded. The woman by the name (Noëlle) who lost her family in the attack was rushed into the surgery center where I work. She had so many gun shots. I tried all my best to save her life, but that was just for 8 days. During those days, she told me more touching stories about her and finally handed over a project to me. According to her, she is originally from a place called (Schaffhausen) a town in the northern side of Switzerland. I hope i wrote it correctly? Do you know about the place? She said in 1987 her family and relatives got missing after flooding occurred in the province. That was when she met her husband. Her husband was an oil merchant and dealt with crude oil and Gold businesses and a philanthropist in Syria. He is from (Syria) and he visited Switzerland when the flooding happened. Then her husband decided to go back to Syria with her and they started their marital life in Syria. Before the sudden death of her husband and son, she said that her husband was looking for a way to flee with her and their son out of Syria, but there was no means. And now the attack happened. So she directed me to their home where her husband hides their treasures, i went there with a friend of mine who is in the United Nations Army. Many places in their home where she mentioned have been vandalized, but we managed to recover a box which we brought back to the surgery center. Inside the metal box was contained with US$ 5.7 million US Dollars and 76 pieces of gold bars. As if she knew she will die, she made me to promise her that if anything happens to her, that I should move the funds to Switzerland or any peaceful country in the World and make sure it is been used to establish a charity home, for the benefit of the less privileged and the orphans in the society. I promised to do exactly as she wanted, but I never believed she was going to die. Unfortunately she died the next morning. , I felt so sad because she was a good and kindhearted woman.
The main reason why I am telling you this is because I wanted to visit Switzerland and carry out this project by myself but there has been a little change with my plans of going to Switzerland as early as I thought and my meeting you too. This is because I just got a notice from our medical commander that I have been chosen with some medical group team to be deployed to another village in the northern side of Syria. That would be where I will complete my contract before coming to you. This new development gave me a lot of concern, because it might affect the project which is the main reason why I told you about going to Switzerland Initially. So after a deep thought, I decided to let you know about the project and my reason is because I have decided that it will be more better I move this Luggage to you in Israel, if this fund get to Israel it will help us in other to build our lives and relationship together, we will also invest it as she has indicated in other to help the poor in the society in Israel or any where around the world in as much as it is still on the same humanitarian and charity project. I am letting you know this because I believe I can trust you because you are now part of my life my love. What do you think?
Please note: Before (Noëlle) died, she offered me 30% of the total amount for myself in helping her to carry out the project. I want us to use the 30% for ourselves and the remaining 70% will be used to establish a charity home, for the benefit of the less privileged and the orphans in the society in Israel or anywhere in the world we decide when I come over to you.
I will make arrangements for the metal box that contains the money and the Gold to be delivered to you in Israel for safe keeping as I will join you as soon as my contract here is completed. I had to do this now because I have been listed to be transferred to another far village where I will complete my contract. I cannot leave the box here and I cannot carry it along to the new place of work as it will not be safe. I need your prompt response so that I will know what next to do. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards Yours