419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:41:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Gavin Knight < gavin_knii@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT FUND TRANSFER
To: gavin_knii@yahoo.com

Dear Sir
This may come as a very good surprise to you but rest assured it is from the right person at the right time, My name is Gavin Knight, from Republic of Togo and I am the personal assistant on domestic affairs to our late president Eyamsengbe Eyadema, since his death people are looting his things, money and other valuables things, but as a Christian I don't want to involve my self in such act, I have helped his son recover many things even some of his accounts which the family are not aware of, and after all this his son paid me with evil, so now the president has an account with one of the Arabic Banks which I have the relevant documents. And I have contacted the bank manager, he said I should find some one to assist me, someone who will be capable to help.
I need your assistance because the money is too much for me, the amount in question is $17,000,000.00(Seventeen Million United States of American dollars) please I will accept any conditions please I want to facilitates the transfer because of my position now and I am currently hiding myself here in Republic of South Africa as an assylum-seeker.
To be candid, my pastor assured me that you would be capable of helping me I need your urgent reply, the bank manager is interested and wants to assist. For your effort and dedication in this issue I have decided to offer you 35% of the total sum while 15% will goes to the bank manager then 50% will be mine.
I am waiting patiently for your reply till then remain bless, or call me on my direct telephone number +27 73 117 2102.
Best regards,
Gavin Knight.

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Dec-2007