419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: jafeenda mobotu
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:46 PM
Subject: Needing your attention.


Needing your attention.
jafeenda_m@sify.com
Hello my dear,
I am aware that this is not a formal approach in starting a relationship, but as time goes on, you will realise the need for my approach. My email to you will come as a surprise since i don't know you in person. But if this message comes to you out of your wish, i am very sorry. I hope that you will read through this email and understand how difficult things can be for someone in a particular period in life.
My name is Miss. Jafeenda Mobotu, i am 18years now, i was a student in the University of Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), west Africa. I am the only daughter of late Chief & Mrs Justin C. Mobotu. Some rebel from one part of the government struck our township and killed my parents and my only brother because my father was one of the oppositions to the former president of my country Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). And before his death he has $7 million U.S.D (Seven million dollars.) in an account with a bank in Cote D'Ivoire which i am the next of kin.
My late dad had planed to purchase and import some cocoa processing machines and the development of another factory, unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death. The reason why i contacted you for help is due to the agreement my late father had with the bank during the deposit. I have been denied access to withdraw the money from the bank, the bank manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign bank account. I have tryed all i could, but the bank manager advised me to look for a foreign account where the money can be transfered into before i can have access to it.
Right now i am in great sufferings and difficulty, i can't feed myself because i have spent all the money i have since after i lost my parents. Please i am begging you to do me a favor by standing as my guardian and receiver of the money on my behalf, to enable the bank to transfer my late dad's money into your account. I have suffered in so much pain since i lost my family, so i have decided to go out of this country and invest in your country if you will accept to receive the transfer. As soon as the bank has made the transfer to you, you will make an arrangement for me to come over to your country and continue my education after this money is transfered to you.
Please my dear, if you will help me realise this transfer and get me out of this pain, you will have 30% of the total money as compensation for your effort, and another 10% for any other expense you might have made after a successful transfer from my late dad's bank into your bank account, and that will total your own share you will have of the transfer 40%. I am not asking you of your bank account number, but please i am begging you to help me by indicating your interest in your reply to this mail (jafeenda_m@sify.com) if willing, so that we can continue. I am expecting your reply, thanks and may God bless you.

Yours,
Miss Jafeenda Mobotu.

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 29-Dec-2007