419.bittenus.com

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: ADAMS IBRAHIM <mailto:adamsibrahim0303333@hotmail.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: MESSAGE FROM MR. ADAMS IBRAHIM.TREAT AS URGENT

Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition though, this
medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it
because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of
communication.

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met
before.My name is Mr ADAMS IBRAHIM  I am the bill and exchange manager in 
BANK OF AFRICAN  [B.O.A) I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this
trust and  confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit
of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along
with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole
passengers on  6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusal you can view this
site http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has
come to claim his funds of US$8.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred Thoudsand
United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long
time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next
of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again.The Banking ethics here
does not allow such money to stay more than ten years, the money will be
recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this
period.

In view of this I got your contact through the internet when i was making a
research on a foreignerthat I will use in this great  opportunity because i
dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed fund.I
have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for
me.

The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased
man was a foreigner and  it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank
for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund.So the request
of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of
the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Next Of Kin to the
deceased.

If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality,
and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with
your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where you wish to
receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your interest in
the business,I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which
you will type  and send back to our bank to enable us start this
transaction.

I will  not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free on
both sides and dont have any negative impact.You should not entertain any
fear as all modalities for  the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has
been finalized, this  transaction will be completed within 10 bank working
day immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased
customer.

Waiting for your urgent response

           Yours sincerely,

          Mr ADAMS IBRAHIM

 

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Jan-2012