FROM THE DESK OF :UMARU JERAD;
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA (BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL: email@example.com private
TEL ; + 226 76 12 21 01. PLEASE CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GOT THIS MAIL
(TOP SECRET AND 100% CONFIDENTIAL)
I am .MR. UMARU JERAD, the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank Of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West-Africa.With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belong to a deceased customer, Mr.Abdel-Rahman Amin , 72years old, of Cairo,Egypt. Who died with his wife and thire only child in a Gulf Air plane crashed into the sea off Bahrain killing all 143 passengers on board on Thursday, 24 August, 2000, 16:20 GMT 17:20. Amin was the owner of a coffee-roasting factory here in Burkinafaso and also a contractor.And the fund has been dormant in his account with our Bank without any claim of the fund either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. The said amount was U.S $7.2M (seven million two hundred United States dollars). And to ease your apprehension, I got your impressive information from an internet search as i was desperately looking for a foreign partner to strike this business with.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,to get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.
In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transfered into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me.
Please, you have been advised to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.
All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I look forward to receive your handsome reply through my E-MAIL; firstname.lastname@example.org
or you call me on my private phone numbers stated TEL: +226 76 12 21 01.
MR UMARU .M. JERAD