Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: Sanusi Enemuo <mailto:hajisanusi_enemuo@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:22 AM

I am Allhaji Sanusi Enemuo the Financial Controller and the Contract Award Committee Chairman in the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Headquarters in Accra – Ghana.  My colleagues have assigned me to  seek for assistance of a reliable foreigner through whom we can transfer the sum of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hunderd Thousand United States Dollars) which arose from the deliberate over-inflated  contract value for the maintance of Accra Refinery on behalf  of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
This contract was Awarded in 2003 to an expatriate firm with the  consideration of 10% commission agreement on the total contract value. The contract has been executed and the bona-fide contractor has long been paid, we are left with this US$10,500,000,00 being our share that is remaining in the Federal Government Account. The current favourable political /economic climate in the country now presented an opportunity for this fund to be transferred out of the country.
Our contact in the Federal Ministry of Finance have given us a go ahead advice to begin the process of the remittance, hence we set in motion  the machinery for the take-off of this transaction and further action will commence immediately we hear from
you. We have agreed that the transfer of the money into your account is based on
the fact that you shall be entitled to 30% of the total amount transferred, while the remaining 70% will be for us.
We decided to give you this percentage in order to motivate you and also to let you feel satisfied at the end of this transaction. The nature of your business is not particularly relevant for the success of this transaction. All we require is your willingness to co-operate and assurance that our own share will be given to us, when this money is finally  transferred into your account.
All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk-free transfer on the sides of both parties and it is believed that the conclusion of this transaction will not last more than 7 working days. However, we are going to retrieve the whole documents that will relate to this transaction and destroy them after the transfer of the money into your account to avoid any trace of the money.Since we have no knowledge of business, our plan is to invest this money into Real Estate, Stocks and we can also invest in some other profitable business in your country based on your advice because many of our years were spent as civil servants and we may likely resign from government service to private business after this money is transferred into your bank account. 
I will oblige you with further information if so required.
Allhaji. S. Enemuo (GNPC) Ghana National Petroleum Corporation


If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Mar-2019