Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: John Momougo <mailto:john_momougo@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:28 AM
Subject: Investment Interest

From: John Momougo,

Dear Friend,

I like to invest in your country. I am John Momougo from Sierra-Leone. I am the first son of Mr.Jonathan K.Momougo, former Minister of Mines and Industry. He was killed by rebels on his way to Capital city Freetown. He deposited trunk box containing 18.5 million U.S Dollars with a security company in  Ghana for safe keeping and instruct that I should claim it to look after my self and my Mother. I intend to invest this money abroad, hence my contacting you to advice me how best I can invest this money in your country. For assistance I offer you 30% of the money.,while the other 70% will be invested in your country.Thank you very much for the anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt response.

 Yours sincerely,

John  Momougo


If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017