Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: Supply Order
I am Rev.Franklin Mark , the Director/Ceo of Franklin Mark Agency Limited, I want to use this opportunity to let you know that we are accredited commission agent to the Government of Ghana on contract allocation to foreign Companies around the Globe.
The Government of Ghana received a Loan from INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (IDA) for rural developments and some part of the Money has been budgetted for the supply of the following products to the related Ministries here in Ghana.
The products needed urgently are as stated below:
1. Hospital bed sheets and Pilow cases (Ministry of Health)
2. Lawn Mowers (Ministry of Agriculture)
3. Pharmaceutical products (Health Ministry)
4.Aniaml Feeds/ingredients (Ministry of Agriculture)
5. T-shirts/Umbrellas (Ministry of Interior)
6. Stationeries (Ministry of Education)
7. Building Materials, Tiles, Marbles and Cement ( Ministry of Housing)
8 Rugs/Carpets (Ministry of Interior)
9. Computer, Laptop and Desk Tops ( Ministry of Education)
10. Medical products (Ministry of Health)
11. Fertilizers (Ministry of Agriculture)
12. Syringes, needles, surgical instruments (Ministry of Health)
13.Laboratory Equipments(Ministry of Health)
14.furniture and cases,bed( Ministry of Housing)
15.BUILDING MATERIALS/HARDWARE ITEMS( Ministry of Housing)
16.Cereals/Unprocessed Plant Products/Agricultural(Ministry of Agriculture)
This tender is open to all reputable companies from different parts of the world and I am going to act as your local agent on commission basis.Any company can participate on this Contract
Please, if this interests you, kindly reply back to me so that I can give you every details of this project and how we are going to participate in this Bid.
Franklin Mark Agency Limited
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....