419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Subject: FROM  BNEITA
From: benita jay <benita_xx03@yahoo.com>
Date: 04th August 2007 2:17:53

Dearest ,

How are you doing I hope all is well with you, How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a nice night,

Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with my message I sent to you through the dating site,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,

MY PROFILE;

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, Benita Salif Abdul. 25 years old girl single,(never married ) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from (Ivory Coast),the only daughter of Late Salif Abdul.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father�s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father was a very big business Man in my country  (Ivory Coast), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,

All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($7.2Million) which was his own share from a sales of Diamond when he was alife,
I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf,

I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 20%  then remaining 80% you will help me to invest it in your country,

I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% gurantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust, I attached my picture here for you and I see your picture you send to me is so good i love it, I will be looking it every day,

I wait for your answer,
Best regards,

Benita.

BENITABABY

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 11-Aug-2007