Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.


From: "miss_susan1@onet.eu" <miss_susan1@onet.eu>
To: miss_susan1@onet.eu
Sent: Monday, 3 September, 2007 10:13:53 PM
Subject: From Miss Susan

From Miss Susan
Abidjan Ivory Coast
West Africa
Dear Respectful,
Warm greetings to you and your family in the name of God. I am aware that this is not a formal approach in starting a relationship, but as time goes on, you will realise the need for my approach.  My email to you will come as as a surprise since i don't know you in person. But if this message comes to you out of your wish, i am very sorry.  I hope that you will read through this email and understand how difficult things can be for someone in a particular  period in life.
I introduce my self to you with all faith, trust and hope you will understand to assist me not to betray me at the end. My name is Susan i am 18years now, i was a student in the University of Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), west Africa.  I am the only daughter of late Chief Abdul Toure Some rebel from one part of the government struck our township and killed my parents and my only brother because my father was one of the oppositions to the former president of my country Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).
And before his death he has $9 Miilion U.S.D (Nine million dollars.) in an account with a bank here in Abidjan which i am the next of kin. My dad has planed to purchase and import some cocoa processing machines and the development of another factory, unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death The reason why i contacted you for help is due to the agreement my late father had with the bank during the deposit. 
I have been denied access to withdraw the money from the bank, the bank manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign bank account. I have tryed all i could, but the bank manager advised me to look for a foreign account where the money can be transfered into before i can have access to it. 
Since security here can not be guaranteed, besides i've lost my family and my father's company was burnt down in that rebel attack.  Right now i am in great sufferings and difficulty, i can't feed myself because i have spent all the money i have. Please i am begging you to do me a favor by standing as my guardian and receiver of the money on my behalf, or you can stand as my late father's foreign business partner to enable the bank to transfer my late dad's money into your account.
I have suffered in so much pain since i lost my family. So i have decided to go out of this country and invest in your country if you will accept to receive the transfer.  I will be investing in industrial production as soon as the bank has made the transfer to you, and you make an arrangement for me to come over to your country after this money is transfered to you.
Please my dear, if you will help me realise this transfer and get me out of this pain, You will have 15% of the total money as compensation for your effort, and another 10% for any money you might spend  after a successful transfer by the bank into your account, and that will total your own share of the transfer 25%. Please i am begging you to help me by indicating your interest in your reply to this mail if willing.( sustoure3@yahoo.fr )


Thanks and may God bless you have a nice day hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Miss Susan

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017