419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: Peter Munaka <punakah52@hotmail.com>
Subject: Personal business dear friend
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:32:58 +0600



Dear friend, Good day to you, My name is Peter Munaka, I am the Branch Dispatch Manager of Federal Insured Delivery Company, South Africa branch. I wish to discourse with you a Financial Transaction that will benefit us. At the end of fiscal year 2006 on the course of auditing , we discovered that there was an Unclaimed parcel containing money worth $25.5 Million USD and Jewelries. The parcel was sent by a white Zimbabwean foreigner and could not be claimed,due to the fact that the recipient address was Invalid and untraceable as a result of death. All attempt to return it to the sender proved abortive as the sender's contact could not be traced as well.

According to the law establishing the courier company, Every unclaimed parcel that could not be delivered after 2 years would be confined to the company treasury, personally i don't want this parcel to go into the company's treasury , why i needed your help was not that this said parcel was sent by a foreigner and somebody resident in this country is not entitled to lay claim to it. That is where i want you to come in.
As the dispatch manager, i can give you all the tips ( Information ) to enable you lay claim as the sender .This transaction is practically Risk Free. Am willing to offer you 30% while i take the remaining 70% but it is still negotiable. Please write me a mail if you are interested and willing to help me. Every other details and procedures you need would be forwarded to you in due course.Thank you in advance and may GOD bless you. Please Try this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm



Mr. Peter Munaka,Branch Dispatch Manager,Federal Insured Delivery Company
Direct tel: +27=72=333=8083Direct E-mail: punakah@sify.com

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 19-Jan-2008