419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs
From: mrs. saeed ahmed <mrs.aladin_ahmed@live.com>
Subject: THANK YOU
Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 7:00 PM

Dear Beloved,

I am glad to receive your reply. Actually all I wanted was someone that will sincerely carry out this mission without any personal interest and after i got your contact through the internet, i prayed over it and God revealed to me that you are the chosen one for this mission.

Please note that this money that i want to donate to charity is part of my Inheritance from my late Husband which was deposited in HALIFAX BANK Plc London, worth US$8.5Million(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) so far i have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore and that was why i have contacted you

Right now i am in the Cancer Medical Centre in London Bridge Hospital, United Kingdom where i am receiving medical treatment, here i have a nurse that checks my email and helps me in typing my messages too, but i still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and i would want you to also maintain that from your side. All i want to do is to give this money to you by presenting an authorization letter to HALIFAX BANK through my lawyer so as to enable the bank identify you as the new beneficiary of the money. My illness is getting worse and the doctor said i have very limited time to live on earth.You will have 20% of the total sum for your effort and time and then donate the remaining 80% to Charity

Please,promise me that if i give you this money that you are going to use 80% of it for charity and help the people in need around you because this was why i have chosen to will the funds to you, i also want you to build a motherless babies home in my name "Hajar Saheed Amhed" as this is my only dream and i wish you could help me realize it.If you can help me,please give me the undermentioned details of yours, so as to enable me give reference to my lawyer concerning you, because my lawyer would be the one to arrange every document needed including the change of ownership for the transfer of the money to you as my newly appointed beneficiary.

No 1, Your name
No 2, Your address

Once i receive your positive reply,i will then forward your details to my Lawyer for due process.I will let you know as soon as i receive your reply.

Attached is my picture in my sick bed, i would also love to see your picture if possible.

Blessings.

Your Sister,
Mrs. Aladin Saeed Ahmed

Mrs.Saeed_Amhed

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 09-Oct-2008